hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

I'm so happy to have traded him for Myles Turner who is balling like a beast
I got Lavine too but unluckly is injured
otherwise Lavine+Turner for Oladipo was a steal seeing how Dipo is playing bad

0 <---- this is how many people care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

I'm so happy to have traded him for Myles Turner who is balling like a beast
I got Lavine too but unluckly is injured
otherwise Lavine+Turner for Oladipo was a steal seeing how Dipo is playing bad

 

AHAHAAH

 

That is a horrible trade for the Dipo owner....you got fleeced.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

I'm so happy to have traded him for Myles Turner who is balling like a beast
I got Lavine too but unluckly is injured
otherwise Lavine+Turner for Oladipo was a steal seeing how Dipo is playing bad

Can't stop posting about this can you? Pretty clear you are just trying to convince yourself it wasn't a mistake. Move on dude.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously all this dude does this b***h and moan in this thread and derail discussion. Needs to be reported to the mods for this awful low quality posting 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

I'm so happy to have traded him for Myles Turner who is balling like a beast
I got Lavine too but unluckly is injured
otherwise Lavine+Turner for Oladipo was a steal seeing how Dipo is playing bad

 

Strong username to post correlation 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol it’s fun to see whole bunch of idiots pretending that holding dipo it’s not a mistake whilst dipo plays like s--- in every single game.  Keep going and jerk yourself off lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is literally the dumbest "discussion" on these forums. Either people bashing on dipo or people beating a dead horse about bad trades now that dipo is healthy.

 

Mods need to delete the last like 5 pages of this thread.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/12/17 at 9:14 AM, crocp said:

I’m sure the Marc Gasol trade guy is on suicide watch. 

Lol you make my day.  Please don’t reply me before checking the ranking of gasol and dipo.  Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

Please show your hands if you think dipo is still a first rounder lol

 

17/8/5 with 2 steals and 4 threes on 50%fg andddd 3 minutes to go in the game?

 

take that allll day from my first rounder 

 

EDIT: 23/9/5 now !! lol 

Edited by crocp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

Please show your hands if you think dipo is still a first rounder lol

In standard 12 man Yeah he is, in 6 team leagues probably not. I think it's time u change your profile name :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

Please show your hands if you think dipo is still a first rounder lol

 

Bahaha. 

 

WAKANDA FOREVER, you dun goofed 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

Please show your hands if you think dipo is still a first rounder lol

You first buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, did anyone see what happened on the play where Ariza forced the jump ball?  He was supposed to take the jump ball but took himself out of the game.  He wasn't limping or anything.  Was walking fine but he was pointing to his stomach.  Did he have the to go to the toilet???

 

edit: nvm.  He's on the bench.  Probably just got the wind knocked out of him.

Edited by gill2k
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gill2k said:

Ok, did anyone see what happened on the play where Ariza forced the jump ball?  He was supposed to take the jump ball but took himself out of the game.  He wasn't limping or anything.  Was walking fine but he was pointing to his stomach.  Did he have the to go to the toilet???

He and Ariza went for the ball. And Dipo lunged into a belly flop to grab the ball. I'm hoping he didn't hurt his knee or anything...but he walked himself to the bench and refused to jump for the ball. He seems fine on the bench though, hope he comes back in the 4th.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he ever going to find his form from last year?

 

Admittedly, I didn't really keep tabs on him last year, just got a glance here and there. This year it seems like defenses are zeroing in on him and his coach is pushing him to facilitate the offense more. I drafted him because of his high FG%, but it doesn't seem like he can sniff those numbers this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Is he ever going to find his form from last year?

 

Admittedly, I didn't really keep tabs on him last year, just got a glance here and there. This year it seems like defenses are zeroing in on him and his coach is pushing him to facilitate the offense more. I drafted him because of his high FG%, but it doesn't seem like he can sniff those numbers this year.

Are you serious?  I need to find out if you’re trying to troll or actually complaining...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...