hoopking

Victor Oladipo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Clutch indeed, i wish he wouldn't have thrown the ball in the last possession though, it counted as a shot :(

Who cares. I love this guy. He's gotta be my favorite player in the league right now. He's unbelievable as a across the board player in real life and fantasy. A rare bad shooting night does nothing to get in his way. The funny thing is I think he might be a better real life player even though he's basically tailor made for fantasy. He's got it.

• Like 2

Btw... traded Victor and Tobias 4 Curry... and I'm NOT HAPPY about it !!! Oladipo is such a fighter... I really enjoy watching him play...

:( 

Edited by Stefan

Easiest player to root for. What a clutch monster and the FT% has (predictably) gone back up. Due for regression my a**

At least those beautiful steals are back and he’s turned the popcorn stats up to career highs this season. If the free throws get back to normal the prognosis for first round value actually looks pretty good. He’s ranked 10 on BBM even with that poor ft percentage

Edited by Purple Hippo

Ugly game last night, now questionable today bc of knee.

anybody have any news on him? This looking like it might be something serious?

won't return tonight,seems his keen bothering him

Edited by kane

Victor Oladipo went to the locker room in the first quarter on Saturday and he will not return.
He was questionable with right knee soreness and fell on a cameraman early in the first. Oladipo was flexing his knee and grimacing a bit, so presumably the soreness is bothering him right now. Tyreke Evans checked in for him and will be looking at more minutes tonight while Dipo deals with this issue. Hopefully he's being held out as a precaution. Nov 17 - 7:20 PM

I was wondering why he would even play if he was only able to manage 4 minutes before exiting, but reading the bit about him falling on a cameraman kind of answered that to an extent. I'm not watching the game but at least something "new" happened in order for him to have to exit the game. That at least makes me think that the original knee soreness in question on its own wasn't "TOO" bad, but taking a spill and being in pain probably forced the team to make a decision not to risk it any further. Pure speculation on my part, hope he's alright.
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, cbsholy said:
Victor Oladipo went to the locker room in the first quarter on Saturday and he will not return.
He was questionable with right knee soreness and fell on a cameraman early in the first. Oladipo was flexing his knee and grimacing a bit, so presumably the soreness is bothering him right now. Tyreke Evans checked in for him and will be looking at more minutes tonight while Dipo deals with this issue. Hopefully he's being held out as a precaution. Nov 17 - 7:20 PM

I was wondering why he would even play if he was only able to manage 4 minutes before exiting, but reading the bit about him falling on a cameraman kind of answered that to an extent. I'm not watching the game but at least something "new" happened in order for him to have to exit the game. That at least makes me think that the original knee soreness in question on its own wasn't "TOO" bad, but taking a spill and being in pain probably forced the team to make a decision not to risk it any further. Pure speculation on my part, hope he's alright.

Add in the fact that this is Atlanta and Indiana SHOULD be able to take care of them without Oladipo (although at the time of this post Atlanta are winning by a small margin) and the team is understandably being extra cautious.

Going against Kemba and losing him early just stings a lil bit more. Oh well, what can you do. 

The RW blurb says he's day to day so it doesn't seem very serious

• Like 1