Sign in to follow this  
TheBenk

Mixon, McKinnon, or Baldwin Keeper Strat.

PPR semi dynasty league (keep up to 8 players with no time restrictions on how long a player can be kept). 

Can start up to 3 RBs and up to 4 WRs 

Assume I am already keeping 3 legitimate keeper RBs and 4 legitimate keeper WRs (however one is Josh Gordon). 

Edited by TheBenk

I'd go with Mixon since he is the youngest, has the highest upside as a bellcow RB and isn't starting the season recovering from an injury like both McKinnon and Baldwin are. 

Edited by Jaw1

4 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

I'd go with Mixon since he is the youngest, has the highest upside as a bellcow RB and isn't starting the season recovering from an injury like both McKinnon and Baldwin are. 

If Jordan Howard was also an option what would you do? I can possibly move some things around to get him on my roster before the keeper lock.

8 minutes ago, TheBenk said:

If Jordan Howard was also an option what would you do? I can possibly move some things around to get him on my roster before the keeper lock.

I think Howard is the higher floor option since he has been a RB1 the past two years but his lack of receiving probably gives him a lower ceiling than Mixon who has the talent to do it all. If I had to rely on one of them as my RB1 I'd probably choose Howard since while he won't win you the league he likely won't hurt you either. As my RB2 I might prefer the upside of Mixon.

10 hours ago, allsportdvd said:

I'd keep Mixon & Baldwin - not sold on McKinnon at all

This, and for the same reason.