theSPANKER

Streaming NFL Games

Just curious, does anyone have a friendly economical cost effective way to stream games besides NFL Sunday Ticket? 

I recently found this site https://hdtvpass.com/#features but am unfamiliar with it and wonder if it's legit since I don't see a contact phone number.  

How do you plan to stream NFL games this year?

I know you specifically mentioned any option BUT Sunday Ticket.....but are you aware of the deal for college kids?

https://nflst.directv.com/student

Only $100 for the season and includes redzone.

Here is the great/creepy part.....if you just google some division 3 women's basketball team you can find a name and bday that you can select to "verify eligibility". You can then enter your email address and use your own CC to sign up.

• Like 3

Yes, NFL Sunday Ticket Student option is absolutely amazing. I've been winning leagues with it for two years now.

My student email address is a lifetime thing. And Directv still accepts me as a student. I'll take that discount every day. $100 for the Sunday Ticket is considerably cheaper than what it would cost me to upgrade my current TV stream service (Sling).

40 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

I know you specifically mentioned any option BUT Sunday Ticket.....but are you aware of the deal for college kids?

https://nflst.directv.com/student

Only $100 for the season and includes redzone.

Here is the great/creepy part.....if you just google some division 3 women's basketball team you can find a name and bday that you can select to "verify eligibility". You can then enter your email address and use your own CC to sign up.

This is an excellent deal.  Although I'm not currently in school, my son is.  

I can use his info to sign up.  Thanks very much!

3 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

This is an excellent deal.  Although I'm not currently in school, my son is.  

I can use his info to sign up.  Thanks very much!

I really enjoyed it last year....can download the app on almost any smart device/tv. The one drawback is that the app is very sensitive to multiple users trying to login at one time. No ability to access from 2 devices at once.

Reddit is great for streaming! There are some EU sites I've also used the past and the streams I've found on Reddit have been much better.

Add me to the list of Reddit fans ........... almost anything sports wise you want to watch just a point and click away. --  And no blackouts