• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Sign in to follow this  
lolcopter

Josh Allen 2018 Outlook

These Jalen Ramsey comments...

"I think Allen is trash," Ramsey said in the GQ piece. "I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school -- like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that. He never beat a big school.

"If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. It's like: 'Yo, if you're this good, why couldn't you do better?' He fits that mold, he's a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I don't see it, personally."

latest?cb=20150320192210

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

"I think Allen is trash," Ramsey told GQ. "I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's going to show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback."

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/996157002

:lol::lol::lol:

Ramsey sounds like a prick. 

It is one thing to call out seasoned vets, but you're just being a dickhead if you're gonna call out a rookie. Like a 13 year old making fun of a 7 year old. 

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

It is one thing to call out seasoned vets, but you're just being a dickhead if you're gonna call out a rookie. Like a 13 year old making fun of a 7 year old. 

I love it personally, love to see that fire on the defensive side of the ball

He told GQ that Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco "sucks," called Atlanta Falcons starter Matt Ryan "overrated" and referred to Pittsburgh Steelers stalwart Ben Roethlisberger as "decent at best."

• Like 1

Love it. We need more of this.

• Like 1

Yes Jalen schemes are a part of football.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

He is entitled to express his opinion about other NFL players same as everyone else in the world who has an ipinion on players on other teams. As long as he is not trashing his teammates that's all that is good.

Tell us what you really think Ramsey. It sounds like Drunk Tweeting to me. 

Looking forward to seeing OBJ smoke him week 1. 

3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

He is entitled to express his opinion about other NFL players same as everyone else in the world who has an ipinion on players on other teams. As long as he is not trashing his teammates that's all that is good.

Sometimes it is best not to say anything at all. Just because people are free to express their opinions doesn't mean they always should.

• Like 1

Maybe Ramsey is right and maybe he's not. But one thing he's completely forgetting is how long his shelf life as a shutdown corner is. Most are awesome like 2 years and then vanish into thin air. Not only that he ripped on nearly everyone he's going to play this season. Talk about giving fuel to guys like Luck and Manning and Big Ben. Yikes. Plus, at least Allen can say he was crapped on in the same article with those names.

• Like 1

Attacking QB's is a whole lot different than attacking a WR. You attack a QB, you are essentially attacking the pride of the team.

With that being said, I'm not a huge fan of Allen, but the book has yet to be written yet. I have to see more of him.

He is climbing the depth chart. Still no way I'd touch him even in dynasty. It probably didn't take much to beat out Peterman. Maybe it is more of an indictment on the QB's on the roster.

I wonder if he climbs to #1 in Buffalo to start the season.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, lolcopter said:

Ramsey told GQ. "I don't care what nobody say. 

Doesn't this mean he cares a lot. Not surprising, the guys who run their mouths the most are often the most insecure

7 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Doesn't this mean he cares a lot. Not surprising, the guys who run their mouths the most are often the most insecure

No, it doesn't mean he cares a lot. Just poor grammar/English.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The fact that so many have (already) chalked up Josh Allen as bust makes him a great candidate to exceed expectations. I don't think there's any question he's the most talented QB on the roster, and Sean McDermott will put him in a position to succeed.

Every year the Bills are written off as a last-place team -- but they made the playoffs last year. So that tells me there's enough talent on both sides of the ball and some solid coaching to be competitive every week, regardless if they repeat 2017. I don't expect Allen to come out throwing 300+ yards and 3TDs a game, but I think there's a very good chance he outperforms guys like Josh Rosen and Lamar Jackson in the next few years. 

Edited by AirForceOne

Posted (edited)

Who said Allen is a bust? And you guys don't realize Ramsey is trolling?

Edited by AJJones

7 minutes ago, AJJones said:

Who said Allen is a bust? 

About 38% of the responders in this poll... I also don’t think there’s a shortage of talking heads and ‘analysts’ who have a similar view.

On 8/15/2018 at 11:34 AM, joshua18 said:

Looking forward to seeing OBJ smoke him week 1. 

Gonna be hard to do when he’s on the couch

2 hours ago, AJJones said:

Who said Allen is a bust? And you guys don't realize Ramsey is trolling?

Allen is trash. Until he proves otherwise that's exactly what he is. Did you see him in college, terrible. Did his college stats blow you away? He has a strong arm, yippie!! That means nothing! 

• Like 1

He is trash, his outlook is trash, and the one redeeming quality about him is what he can do on his knees(throw a football, of course)? I have zero problem with trash talk, but this isn’t even it. This is an elite corner giving his honest opinions. 

• Haha 1