flippy

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

16 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

The Twolves GM decisions have been incredibly stupid.  They passed over Jamal Murray and Buddy Hield for Kris Dunn, then packaged Dunn and Lavine with the pick that ended up being Markkanen to get a 1 year rental on Jimmy Butler.  Imagine Teague, Wiggins, Lavine, Hield, Markkanen, and Towns all on the same team.  This is after years of passing on players like DeMarcus Cousins and Steph Curry for players like Ricky Rubio, Derrick Williams, and Wesley Johnson.  At this point I don't expect anything positive from their front office, even with Thibs at the helm.    

One of the worst front offices in the league.  You can’t blame it on being a “small market” either as I’m certain the twin cities are bigger than places such as SLC, Miami, and San Antonio.  In contrast a team such as the Jazz almost never make mistakes.  They’ve never won a title but I’d damn sure rather be a Jazz fan than a Wolves fan.  That’s just one example.  

• Like 1

so he's playing today yippee, had to waste my time again checking rotoworld updates just to know if I should play this prima donna or bench him. sissy

27 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

Not missing a chance to scout his future team 

More of like not missing a chance to play under national spotlight or coverage in ESPN. Dude is clearly taking care of himself, or in simpler words selfish. He chooses when he wants to play, a match-up against Lakers on ESPN is a can't miss moment to show off

6 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

Man ...he's so frustrating (in real life and fantasy), but damn if he doesn't ball out when he plays

At least he is playing well today... and the 4th quarter to come !

just play man. everyone knows you want to get traded. just play ball. let your agent do his job.

• Like 4

When he plays, he is flawless. Filling numbers in the stat sheet with 0 turnover. 

He is General for a reason. 

19 hours ago, csklmf said:

When he plays, he is flawless. Filling numbers in the stat sheet with 0 turnover. 

He is General for a reason. 

Gen. Lee A. Headache

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Will General Soreness be playing tomorrow?

I hope so. I just acquired him and it’ll be his first game on my squad.

16 minutes ago, Goku said:

We will only find out hours before the game, and the bad thing is for daily leagues, it has already happened twice where I leave him in my line-up, then when it was announced he was going to rest, it was too late to plug anyone in place of him.

39 minutes ago, Goku said:

As much as I need him to play, I highly doubt he will. Only reason why he played against the Lakers was because it was a televised game.

1 hour ago, j3rkthenurk said:

As much as I need him to play, I highly doubt he will. Only reason why he played against the Lakers was because it was a televised game.

The guy is a competitor, he loves playing the game as he said so he would want to play. Only problem is he played 43 minutes last game so probably he might be feeling sore or he wants to protect himself and not get burned 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

The guy is a competitor, he loves playing the game as he said so he would want to play. Only problem is he played 43 minutes last game so probably he might be feeling sore or he wants to protect himself and not get burned 

He is a competitor, but he also wants to be traded and be a d!ck to the Timberwolves.

The whole general soreness is BS

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

He is a competitor, but he also wants to be traded and be a d!ck to the Timberwolves.

The whole general soreness is BS

Agreed it's not like he's playing back to backs. 

• Like 2

I guess we will find out after shootaround whether he will play or not.  Vegas line opened at -3 and it is still at -3, which makes me think they anticipate him playing.  Not often is a 4-8 team favored on the road against a 6-5 team.  If we see that line move to pick 'em then that means General Soreness woke up on the wrong side of the bed and won't play.

1 hour ago, BoogieNights said:

I guess we will find out after shootaround whether he will play or not.  Vegas line opened at -3 and it is still at -3, which makes me think they anticipate him playing.  Not often is a 4-8 team favored on the road against a 6-5 team.  If we see that line move to pick 'em then that means General Soreness woke up on the wrong side of the bed and won't play.

Make that on the wrong side of his mind.

• Haha 1