flippy

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, atlantadynasty said:

what's the average timeline for strained groin? 3-6 weeks? depending how serious it is obvs

I guess. That just killed my season when I was getting back on track after losing Howard and K.Love...

Edited by j3rkthenurk
:/

17 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

:/

Kevin Love, Dwight Howard, Will Barton, TJ Warren, Goran Dragic, Jimmy Butler :/

Oh well, my Otto Porter Jr. will not return. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Did anyone get a video of the incident? can't find any. Looking into the game notes, he just got subbed with embiid (regular sub after 10 mins) and then went back in the locker room for a check-up, so this could be a very mild thing and they just being cautious. (I'm hoping)

Edited by atlantadynasty

Depending on the grade of your strain, here’s estimated recovery times:

• Grade 1: two to three weeks
  • Grade 2: two to three months
  • Grade 3: four months or more

Hope it’s nothing serious :unsure:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Lost Jimmy, OPJ and Giannis today all in one league.

Fantasy basketball is so thrilling! 

Same here. Though, i might do u better. Covington still iffy. 

Big Dick Butler pulled a groin.

Oh the irony...

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, FearTheBrow said:

Depending on the grade of your strain, here’s estimated recovery times:

• Grade 1: two to three weeks
  • Grade 2: two to three months
  • Grade 3: four months or more

Hope it’s nothing serious :unsure:

It can even be one week. I just googled and saw Acy returned after one week for example. Jimmy always finds a way to miss time though, every year same story.

Jimmy Butler is doubtful for tomorrow’s game and did not participate in today’s practice.

An MRI on Butler today revealed “nothing significant”

Kyle Neubeck Retweeted Zack (sad boi)

Brown said they’re not really prepared to comment on any timetables but i think the fact that the team framed it the way they did looks like a positive for him returning soon

• Thanks 2

Butlers Big Dick has healed apparently. Having pre-game massage on it right now. Lets go!

5 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Butlers Big Dick has healed apparently. Having pre-game massage on it right now. Lets go!

It is customary to preface a statement like this with the rejoinder " No Homo" .

6 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

It is customary to preface a statement like this with the rejoinder " No Homo" .

Can't do that nowadays bud. Not even in the fantasy forums. Gets you in trouble, ya know?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Is Fultz doing the fluffing?

• Haha 1

Anyone else thinking about dealing him next time he strings together a couple of solid games back to back? Really tired of the garbage games. 

Using Monster’s system, he has seven really bad games so far this year (-.25  value). He had seven all of last year. And this doesn’t even count all the bs games he’s sat out. 

Edited by croydonfacelift

49 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

Anyone else thinking about dealing him next time he strings together a couple of solid games back to back? Really tired of the garbage games. 

Using Monster’s system, he has seven really bad games so far this year (-.25  value). He had seven all of last year. And this doesn’t even count all the bs games he’s sat out. 

Nope.

How many of those games were due to Butler sustaining an injury during the game or Butler trying to acclimatize with his new team? Maybe half? You know what Butler can do and he has shown in two back to back games that he is a worthy top 20 player. You need to be patient..

Edited by j3rkthenurk

53 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Nope.

How many of those games were due to Butler sustaining an injury during the game or Butler trying to acclimatize with his new team? Maybe half? You know what Butler can do and he has shown in two back to back games that he is a worthy top 20 player. You need to be patient..

thing is he's 3rd option behind embiid and simmons and reddik been tearing it up too

• Haha 1

I'm already sending out feelers, but nobody seems to be too interested. Don't blame them. He is absolutely the worst top tier guy. I don't think even the John Collins owner would bite anymore.

4 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

I'm already sending out feelers, but nobody seems to be too interested. Don't blame them. He is absolutely the worst top tier guy. I don't think even the John Collins owner would bite anymore.

He's either the worst top-tier guy or the best mid-tier guy. Either way: :huh:

well he might still be able to turn it up. other stats like steals, threes are still there. 

if he would go average 49%fg 85% ft 2 threes, 22 ppg, 5 rbg, 4 asg, 2 spg and half a block per game. he would still sit in top 30 value. even as a 3rd option i think these values are reasonable. 

I’m as disappointed as anyone with the inconsistencies, but anyone who thinks he’s third option behind a guy who can’t shoot with two hands is out of their damn mind. If you watch philly play, he and embiid are still figuring out how to play together and it’s been quite awkward on offence when they share the floor thus far. I don’t expect that will continue the entire season 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1