flippy

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Just bought low on Jimmy Buckets for the second year in a row. Last year he turbo charged my team until getting injured. Here's to hoping things start looking up!

32 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Just bought low on Jimmy Buckets for the second year in a row. Last year he turbo charged my team until getting injured. Here's to hoping things start looking up!

yea i've had it with jimmy noBuckets, trying to trade him for Clint.. 

He just frustrates me so much.. yet I can't bring myself to let him go for pennies on the dollar.

Just now, Padilla814 said:

He just frustrates me so much.. yet I can't bring myself to let him go for pennies on the dollar.

I know AC forum and all but as a direct question to your response, what is a fair offer?  For example, I proposed Drummond for my Butler, is that fair or am I asking too much?

43 minutes ago, rush007 said:

I gave up Barnes and JJJ for him for what it’s worth.

you gave up basically nothing. 2 top 75ish players for a top 25 player. robbed the butler owner badly

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, richg24 said:

you gave up basically nothing. 2 top 75ish players for a top 25 player. robbed the butler owner badly

As a concerned Butler owner,  can you show me the rankings where he is in the top 25 currently?

8 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

As a concerned Butler owner,  can you show me the rankings where he is in the top 25 currently?

On BBM he is currently ranked 15th.

REPORT: Jimmy Butler has “aggressively challenged” 76ers coach Brett Brown in a way that witnesses deemed “disrespectful.” (per Woj)

1 minute ago, Padilla814 said:

Yahoo 9 cat has him ranked 26th. That is with his recent stretch of weak games. He has generally been a stable top 15 player the past two seasons (at least while healthy).

I don't like the most recent news I just read that he is "butting heads with the coach". Jimmy needs to stfu now and just play. You are on a good team contending in the East now just play it out man

Man this guy is never satisfied on his teams, huh? 

Chicago--complained.  T-Wolves--complained.  

Doesn't he realize that he's killing his value in both IRL and in fantasy?  Kid has an attitude problem, and no respect for either coaches or teammates.

In fantasyland, any chance he gets "shut down" and given a faux-illness or injury?  Or gets suspended for conduct detrimental to the team?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Yahoo 9 cat has him ranked 26th. That is with his recent stretch of weak games. He has generally been a stable top 15 player the past two seasons (at least while healthy).

I don't like the most recent news I just read that he is "butting heads with the coach". Jimmy needs to stfu now and just play. You are on a good team contending in the East now just play it out man

He is ranked 16th atm in standard 9 Cat leagues. Perhaps use this as an advantage on trade offers. 

People keep talking about where he came from and how he got to the league, thats all nice and dandy but he is a douche and bad teammate period.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWon said:

Man this guy is never satisfied on his teams, huh? 

Chicago--complained.  T-Wolves--complained.  

Doesn't he realize that he's killing his value in both IRL and in fantasy?  Kid has an attitude problem, and no respect for either coaches or teammates.

In fantasyland, any chance he gets "shut down" and given a faux-illness or injury?  Or gets suspended for conduct detrimental to the team?

Like it or not, sixers need Butler. He has already hit 2 or 3 game winners for them. 

What a little biatch. He's a cancer to every team he goes to. Hit a few buzzard beaters and he thinks he's a superstar. 

Posted (edited)

they should trade him to the Wizards.. he'd fit right in with the ****show goin on over there. Dont think i'll ever draft this clown again

Edited by malixx
  • Like 3

Funny thing is he’s the third best player on the team and he’s not happy with his role. Well NO SH** you’re on an actual good contending team now. If you wanna be the one and only guy then go to a sorry team and have fun going to the lottery every year. Oh wait he wouldn’t be happy with that either.....

Posted (edited)

Keeps this s--- up he's gonna become the Dez Bryant of the NBA.  Only worth the headache while he's putting up good #'s but the moment his game takes a step back nobody is gonna want to deal w/ him.

Edited by ragrag

Just now, FantasyBallFan said:

Offered Buddy Hield and Jrich for this guy and the owner won't entertain it. Going to take it as a blessing in disguise.

Blessing in disguise.

This guy used to be the ultimate "guy with humble beginnings makes good."

Now he has forgotten humility. He's like Apollo Creed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1