flippy

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

43 minutes ago, FantasyBallFan said:

Offered Buddy Hield and Jrich for this guy and the owner won't entertain it. Going to take it as a blessing in disguise.

As a Butler owner, I would've taken that in a heartbeat. 

9 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

As a Butler owner, I would've taken that in a heartbeat. 

I made a 2 for 1 buy low (I thought just for him not playing well/injury) offer this morning and the guy couldn't hit accept fast enough... I was wondering what I was missing. Then the most recent new just broke. Oh well I'm hoping things pan out

6 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

This guy is insufferable.

Embiid should just “finish him”

1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

This guy used to be the ultimate "guy with humble beginnings makes good."

Now he has forgotten humility. He's like Apollo Creed.

You give guys a little fame and money and you see what happens. Like someone mentioned above, Philly could be in trouble with Butler/Embiid's on the court issues and Ben's off the court ones. Definitely not smooth sailing in Philly.

2 hours ago, Anklez2222 said:

Funny thing is he’s the third best player on the team and he’s not happy with his role. Well NO SH** you’re on an actual good contending team now. If you wanna be the one and only guy then go to a sorry team and have fun going to the lottery every year. Oh wait he wouldn’t be happy with that either.....

He is the best player on the team bruh don't get it twisted

17 minutes ago, richg24 said:

He is the best player on the team bruh don't get it twisted

Check the stats bruh

Posted (edited)

Seems like 99.999% this punk a** b!tch sits out tonight. 

Wonder if we’re gonna be back to JB declaring himself out every other game like he did in MIN. Wouldn’t be surprised at all. 

Edited by ragrag

12 minutes ago, ragrag said:

Seems like 99.999% this punk a** b!tch sits out tonight. 

Wonder if we’re gonna be back to JB declaring himself out every other game like he did in MIN. Wouldn’t be surprised at all. 

Yeahhhh, this is what I was worried about.  Seriously though, Jimmy has to know he's only hurting his cause like this.

Didn't want to play with a rebuilding team in CHI and complained.

Didn't want to play with a contending team and stars like KAT, Wiggy and Teague (well, KAT at least) in MIN and complained...and sat games out.

Now doesn't want to play with Embiid and Simmons in PHI, where they could easily be 3-4th in the East?

Who the hell does he want to play for?  I mean like, where would he possibly go that he would enjoy playing at?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yeahhhh, this is what I was worried about.  Seriously though, Jimmy has to know he's only hurting his cause like this.

Didn't want to play with a rebuilding team in CHI and complained.

Didn't want to play with a contending team and stars like KAT, Wiggy and Teague (well, KAT at least) in MIN and complained...and sat games out.

Now doesn't want to play with Embiid and Simmons in PHI, where they could easily be 3-4th in the East?

Who the hell does he want to play for?  I mean like, where would he possibly go that he would enjoy playing at?

Maybe Phoenix? Naw he’ll complain about Booker and Ayton too. Lol.

Too much hoopla based on reputation imo.  I think the media statement was sensationalized.  Seems like he's asking the coach pointedly why Philly doesn't run sets that he excels in to maximize his abilities, but any kind of perceived "drama" in the NBA gets turned into a storyline (hot-take much?).  This doesn't appear to be a disgruntled Jimmy -- more like a mildly frustrated one who wants to carry more of the load, because he feels he's a winner. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 80version said:

Too much hoopla based on reputation imo.  I think the media statement was sensationalized.  Seems like he's asking the coach pointedly why Philly doesn't run sets that he excels in to maximize his abilities, but any kind of perceived "drama" in the NBA gets turned into a storyline (hot-take much?).  This doesn't appear to be a disgruntled Jimmy -- more like a mildly frustrated one who wants to carry more of the load, because he feels he's a winner. 

There are reports that stated his “discussion” with his coach was down right disrespectful. That was coming from the people in the room, most likely players and his actual teammates. 

Media can manufacture a lot of BS no doubt. But in this case, he is selling the story for them. 

• Like 1

Jimmy Butler (illness) ruled out Saturday.

Lol 

35 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lol 

Thats  no way to get a max deal Jimmy BS. 

• Like 1

Jimmy "Biyatch Azz Prima Dona" Butler. Does he even care about what he is doing to my fantasy season ? 

2 hours ago, eplugplay32 said:

Maybe Phoenix? Naw he’ll complain about Booker and Ayton too. Lol.

Ah, I guess he's just one of those people who like to whine.  Spoiled.  I miss the quiet greats.  I just don't remember Timmy D or Dirk ever complaining, or Rose complaining.  Just shut up, play basketball, and be a decent teammate.

25 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

Jimmy "Biyatch Azz Prima Dona" Butler. Does he even care about what he is doing to my fantasy season ? 

I miss the Jimmy "humble beginnings" Butler...he actually won me my first championship (drafting him in the 8th round or so, with a young Hayward at 9th and IT at 11th).  And yes, I'm sure that's the very first thing on his mind right now.

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

Lol 

Heh, is it better than "General Soreness" from the T-Wolves days?  I remember that like it was a few months ago...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MWon said:

Ah, I guess he's just one of those people who like to whine.  Spoiled.  I miss the quiet greats.  I just don't remember Timmy D or Dirk ever complaining, or Rose complaining.  Just shut up, play basketball, and be a decent teammate.

I miss the Jimmy "humble beginnings" Butler...he actually won me my first championship (drafting him in the 8th round or so, with a young Hayward at 9th and IT at 11th).  And yes, I'm sure that's the very first thing on his mind right now.

Heh, is it better than "General Soreness" from the T-Wolves days?  I remember that like it was a few months ago...

Quiet greats didn't have a media analyst/social media machine scrutinizing every little thing they say or do. I'm sure even Timmy & Dirk had a few flare-ups in their time. 

I feel like he’s not good enough to be this big of a bitch. I wish he would just go away. 

• Like 1

I wish I could take days off work just from soreness or having a few sneezes. Jimmy used to be one of the hardest worker in the NBA which is how he improved so much in a offseason, not sure what happened.