Giannis

Jimmy

PG

Durant, Lebron, Embiid, CP3  ... dont forget these guys 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

No sign of Klay in the 2 way player discussion :ph34r:

Klay is overrated. His d is a**. 

zero seasons with a positive drpm. - 2.2 drpm last year. 

Paired with one of the greatest defenders of all time in draymond. 

Nah. 

• Like 1

ESPN Sources: Another team pursuing a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota: Cleveland. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert was seen talking privately with Glen Taylor at NBA Board of Governors meeting on Friday. Both owners played a part in negotiating the Love-Wiggins deal.

from Woj’s twitter

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

ESPN Sources: Another team pursuing a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota: Cleveland. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert was seen talking privately with Glen Taylor at NBA Board of Governors meeting on Friday. Both owners played a part in negotiating the Love-Wiggins deal.

from Woj’s twitter

Called it.

I love Jimmy Butler in real life and fantasy, Black Bart Simpson has helped me win some money and I love his attitude and work ethic. That being said though I think the fact that he gets injured pretty much every year is scary and I do not want the 76ers to give up anything major to get him for that reason. Also I think it would really hurt his fantasy value as well as the value of the other guys on the team.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:19 PM, Boogie Buckets said:

I’m a big LeBron fan but even I know majority of the time he is not at all a top 5 two way player because of his defensive effort (or lack thereof). 

I thought about giving Jrue an honourable mention too, but I still take Jimmy over Dipo and him personally

Seriously you are talking about arguably (he has at least earned entry into the discussion) the greatest player of all time...two headed GOAT
2headedGOAT.jpg.6097a776016eaa337d7491bbbf8695ae.jpg

He is the best two-way player in the game. He dominates on both ends. Sure discuss the placings, but its LeBron #1 two-way player. Argument over...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

Seriously you are talking about arguably (he has at least earned entry into the discussion) the greatest player of all time...two headed GOAT
2headedGOAT.jpg.6097a776016eaa337d7491bbbf8695ae.jpg

He is the best two-way player in the game. He dominates on both ends. Sure discuss the placings, but its LeBron #1 two-way player. Argument over...

Yeah LeBron when he is trying is absolutely dominant on the defensive end fam I aint arguing that, to me he is the GOAT. But you couldn’t have watched CLE much last year if you think he tries very hard on defense majority of the time these days

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Miami would be a great fit IMO.

JVwh3I7.png

I swear the NBA is so petty lol.

• Haha 7

47 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

JVwh3I7.png

I swear the NBA is so petty lol.

Ahahahahah internet wins AGAIN ! :D  

So will this guy be starting his season in Miami...? Bovada has the odds -175 of him starting the season with them

Miami has nothing to offer.  What would they trade?  J-Rich and Bam for one year of Butler?  Nope.  

Cleveland has nothing either.  Cedi + Sexton?  

Seems like a 3-way where Phoenix gets a PG (Dragic or Jones) and gives a wing (Warren?), Miami gets Butler and gives Bam + Winslow + draft picks?  I have no idea. 

2 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Miami has nothing to offer.  What would they trade?  J-Rich and Bam for one year of Butler?  Nope.  

Cleveland has nothing either.  Cedi + Sexton?  

Seems like a 3-way where Phoenix gets a PG (Dragic or Jones) and gives a wing (Warren?), Miami gets Butler and gives Bam + Winslow + draft picks?  I have no idea. 

Butler will sign on

I know it's likely he gets dealt prior to the start of the regular season, but in the off-chance he doesn't, what are the chances he refuses to play until he gets dealt?

4 minutes ago, KuramaHiei said:

This guy better not pull a Kawhi...I will be furious

Jimmy Butler "doesn't plan to miss regular season games" if he's healthy, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.

“If healthy”

The Butler camp is talking about his “wrist” not being 100%... so there’s a built-in excuse for him to sit out if that’s what he wants.

I’m getting the bad feeling in my belly.

Curious to know where he’s going in recent drafts.