wendellrott

Jaylen Samuels 2018 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Grayson2401 said:

Cool. Tell us what you have for dinner later, too, please. 

No time for dinner being the President and founder of the Jaylen Samuels fan club.:lol:

"Not only am I a founder, I'm also a client."

Edited by austin316
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Grayson2401 said:

It was one game. Ware has proven to be a capable back in the KC offense.

KC scored 40 and Hill had 5 fantasy points in PPR. Things happen. 

True but it wasn't this KC offense and it was before his MCL and PCL tear. The main point was I'd temper the expectations on Samuels using what happened with Ware last week as a recent example as why you shouldn't expect RB1 numbers out of Samuels right away (not to mention he is a rookie and not a former starter like Ware). 

• Like 1

Can yahoo still switch the TE designation at any point or is it set?  What are their parameters for this?  Only switch once a week?

9 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

True but it wasn't this KC offense and it was before his MCL and PCL tear. The main point was I'd temper the expectations on Samuels using what happened with Ware last week as a recent example as why you shouldn't expect RB1 numbers out of Samuels right away (not to mention he is a rookie and not a former starter like Ware). 

Samuels has 12 career touches. Ridley has carried the load. Nothing guaranteed in FF, other than Mahomes as “league winner.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nosh0t said:

Can yahoo still switch the TE designation at any point or is it set?  What are their parameters for this?  Only switch once a week?

Set in stone they said today.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zak0221 said:

Never once said that at all.  I just wanted to point out that the "Ridley hasnt played since week 10" while looks nice in the Jaylen Sameuls thread doesn't actually mean a whole lot in terms of the Week 14 fantasy points prospects of the Pit Steelers backfield. Ridley is likely to not do much at all but all I was saying is he is going to play some kind of role this week and it's yet to be determined if its a fantasy relevant one or not aka goalline touches. 

Yeah, no one suggested he wasn't going to play a role. 

38 minutes ago, Grayson2401 said:

Mediterranean.

1 hour ago, All Knowing said:

no, top 10 rb this week, top 5 upside in this pitt offense....would start him over guys like David Johnson, Mack, and Ware for example....mack and ware becuase of matchups and the Colts offense doesnt throw to mack, becuase they have hines. start over DJ becuase zona offense stinks and they are using backup runningback at the goalline. just a example over who i'd start him over based on my team. unless you have 3 top 10 rbs, hes a easy start.

Jaylen?

You should be watching film.

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2018 at 4:37 PM, CooL said:

7 pages for this dude.  7 pages of endless debate.  All in vain.

This guy is NOT the backup.  Steelers don't even need an RB.  Don't waste a roster spot or any more bandwidth on this guy.

whoops

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jaw1 said:

Sure but to be fair, Ware had less than two days to prepare for his new role as lead back. 

1 minute ago, MurderInc said:

Jaylen Samuels or Justin Jackson or Jeff Wilson.  Let's discuss.

That's a good discussion in the AC forum...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ADDwithFF said:

That's a good discussion in the AC forum...

It'd also be a good one here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grayson2401 said:

Panda Express. You?

13 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Jaylen Samuels or Justin Jackson or Jeff Wilson.  Let's discuss.

Samuels. Not even factoring in TE designation I think Conner has highest odds of staying out rest of season. Jackson and Wilson could be one week fillers. Jackson has Ekeler to compete with and looks like Gordon will be back soon. Wilson isn't on as strong of a team as the others, Breida should be back eventually and he is banged up himself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grayson2401 said:

(Y)

I don't believe this RBBC coachspeak from Tomlin, I fully expect Samuels to get a full load against the pathetic Raiders, 25 touches.

• Like 1

alright ladies and gents... my FAAB claim is in for this guy and hope I get him tonight. All this talk about Panda Express has made me hungry.

Best of luck to the rest of you trying to claim him. 

9 minutes ago, ADDwithFF said:

Ohhh, fancy. 

If you think Panda Express is fancy i don't know what to tell ya. 

8 minutes ago, jeffnsee said:

I don't believe this RBBC coachspeak from Tomlin, I fully expect Samuels to get a full load against the pathetic Raiders, 25 touches.

I believe him. But right now I’m going to go eat dinner. Interested in what I’m having? This seems to be the “What’s for dinner” thread.

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I believe him. But right now I’m going to go eat dinner. Interested in what I’m having? This seems to be the “What’s for dinner” thread.

It’s gone from a zach ertz thread to a dinner thread, along with more cool story bros than any of us care to read in a lifetime