Sign in to follow this  
Muharem23

FREE league entering its 7th season needs a new owner

Super 16 Hardcore H2H on ESPN

The link above gives you an indication of the intensity of this league. With 16 owners and 8 keepers, on a 16 man roster it can become very difficult to find enough talent to win this league. We are looking for an owner that is dedicated and has experience with keeper leagues. This is not a beginner level league.

The team available is New Jersey Shredders which is pretty much a roster that needs to be blown up and redrafted from scratch. With all the available rookie RBs this year that might not be a bad idea. You don’t have to keep 8, it’s optional, so you can start from scratch. 

Email muharem@hotmail.com for more info. 

I agree, would be nice to see the team but if the drafts are slow I'd likely have interest in a rebuild.  Omgbearclaw@gmail.com 

50 minutes ago, GoBison90 said:

The league is private, could you post the roster on here?

Sorry about that. It’s open to public now.

12 minutes ago, tbc said:

I agree, would be nice to see the team but if the drafts are slow I'd likely have interest in a rebuild.  Omgbearclaw@gmail.com 

Drafts is on January 26th (Sunday) and it’s live. First 8 rounds are keepers so you don’t select unless you keep less than 8. 

Time is 9pm ET