DLove

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Oh, I would. He's going to destroy worlds while Thompson is out. Even the Cavs have no reason not to give him big minutes.

Even Larry mother doesn't go that far. I'll be happy with a consistent top 75 for the next 4 weeks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy the ride guys, I’ve hopped off weeks ago. He just needed PT so hopefully he can really showcase what he can do consistently. Hate I dropped him now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Oh, I would. He's going to destroy worlds while Thompson is out. Even the Cavs have no reason not to give him big minutes.

 

Yes im debating dropping Derrick Favors right now for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

 

Yes im debating dropping Derrick Favors right now for him.

 

 

Definitely do it, Nance has some nice upside. And if he can show some solid consistency , he might just get all the quality minutes he can handle ROS. Favors is a low end hold in my opinion, only a Gobert injury would catapult him , and to a lesser extent Crowder if he got injured.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

 

 

Definitely do it, Nance has some nice upside. And if he can show some solid consistency , he might just get all the quality minutes he can handle ROS. Favors is a low end hold in my opinion, only a Gobert injury would catapult him , and to a lesser extent Crowder if he got injured.  

 

Zero way that is happening.  The min Thompson is ready along with Love right behind everyone knows that Drew will go right back to starting Thompson. Come on now. Haven’t you learned already?? Drew clearly hates Nance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

Zero way that is happening.  The min Thompson is ready along with Love right behind everyone knows that Drew will go right back to starting Thompson. Come on now. Haven’t you learned already?? Drew clearly hates Nance. 

 

We will see now if it really was TT blocking Nance from major minutes. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Drew gives a stupid amount of minutes to Zizic, Blossongame and Frye while TT is out. He seems to have a vendetta against Larry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry Drew probably got dunked on by Sr. when he was playing and got trashed for it without Sr. getting a T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to be hyped but then i think back to when Love, Dekker and Osman all went down, and Drew chose to play Kyle Korver 25mpg at PF rather than give Lance more than 13mpg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, JStyles said:

I want to be hyped but then i think back to when Love, Dekker and Osman all went down, and Drew chose to play Kyle Korver 25mpg at PF rather than give Lance more than 13mpg.

 

So is Blossomgame the guy to pick up? haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, chud12 said:

 

Zero way that is happening.  The min Thompson is ready along with Love right behind everyone knows that Drew will go right back to starting Thompson. Come on now. Haven’t you learned already?? Drew clearly hates Nance. 

1

 

Just now, LonzoBall said:

This has to be some kind of sick joke

 

 

Christopher McDonald lol GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comical, don't think i've ever seen something this ridiculous before in my fantasy career.

 

List of players who have now started over Nance this season:

- Love

- Thompson

- Dekker

- Osman

- JR Smith

- Korver

- Nwaba

- Frye

 

Probably soon to add Blossomgame and Zizic.

Edited by JStyles
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Nance must be dating the coach's daughter lol

 

 

 

No I think he corked her and then ghosted her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

I won't surprised if they start Dellavedova at C ahead of Nance if they have to.

 

Delly has his eye in.... deep at the Q!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if the Cavs only had 5 players left on their roster, they would bring Nance off the bench and only give him 16 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, flippy said:

what the f---?!  and the cavs said he's part of the cornerstone..my a**

 

well, the bench is a very safe place for a cornerstone. Its flat surface offers shelter and protection

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Even if the Cavs only had 5 players left on their roster, they would bring Nance off the bench and only give him 16 minutes.

Nance on the Cavs bench in your scenario.

grab-2014-02-05-19h55m37s162.jpg?w=952&h

 

Hahaha! It`s really Cavs bench!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Comical, don't think i've ever seen something this ridiculous before in my fantasy career.

 

List of players who have now started over Nance this season:

- Love

- Thompson

- Dekker

- Osman

- JR Smith

- Korver

- Nwaba

- Frye

 

Probably soon to add Blossomgame and Zizic.

 

Blossomgame did start over Nance a few games ago. Just ridiculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Comical, don't think i've ever seen something this ridiculous before in my fantasy career.

 

List of players who have now started over Nance this season:

- Love

- Thompson

- Dekker

- Osman

- JR Smith

- Korver

- Nwaba

- Frye

 

Probably soon to add Blossomgame and Zizic.

Blossomgame already started once ahead of him, so add him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.