DLove

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

That’s the million dollar question. You’ll probably find an even split among the board with your answer. Common sense dictates that Nance as a young building block with huge upside should get major minutes for the remainder of the season. On the other hand Drew has shown the propensity this year to minimize Nance when he’s had other options like TT. 

If you’re trying to acquire him keep in mine his floor is pretty high and he can produce top 100ish value even in 20-25 mins. But he has huge upside if getting 30+ (just look at his last 5 games or so). If you can get him for a good price it’s worth the risk imo. 

Yea - i figured that was the answer. I'm in a weird salary cap league and his price is pretty good. Would need to move Levert for him (but his playoff schedule is quite rotten 2-3-4)

I know the absence of TT and Zizic are inflating his numbers right now, and but I'm wondering if they're going to just roll with him from here on out. Like everyone mentioned, the assists, steals are really great for the PF/C position

Who is surprised Nance is benched when Osman is back??? lol...Just imagine how it is once Love is back full speed and TT is back.. vomit.

dave chappelle GIF

Edited by chud12

What is going on? 

He had an amazing game yesterday and he hasn't even check into the damn game yet!? 

Makes a lot of sense - Nance had 15 and 16 last game and helped Cavs beat the Knicks. 

I am pretty sure the Cavs were not happy to win that game lol

• Haha 1

Chriss came into the game before he did. Now i don't feel too good about love getting steady mins.

premature crying. ya boy doing work right now. splash

On 2/11/2019 at 10:21 PM, chud12 said:

Underestimating Mr. Drew's stupidy is never a good thing. 

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

what's the issue though he had another big game

damn what time did he even check in the game? coulda sworn i checked box scores in the 2nd or 3rd and nance didn't play a min. luckily 3 OT's he was forced to play smh. 

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

damn what time did he even check in the game? coulda sworn i checked box scores in the 2nd or 3rd and nance didn't play a min. luckily 3 OT's he was forced to play smh. 

Nah I watched the game he fouled out seconds into the first OT. He played like half of the first half and almost all of the second half over Zizic.

Edited by Purple Hippo

9 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

now that playoffs is around the corner. i decided to move middleton and draymond for nance. this could either be a good move or screw me over

Either you are trolling or nuts..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

i'm in points league

Sorry to say but that makes it even worse.

Just now, Bugs bunny said:

Sorry to say but that makes it even worse.

Not necessarily. I’ve had Middleton and Draymond all year. Middleton has regressed this year. The bucks has too many ball handlers and they’re not posting up Middleton like in recents past. They’re using him more as a spot up shooter while brogdon, giannis, and Bledsoe penetrates and it just hadn’t worked out for him. 

I didn’t want to lose Draymond but my playoffs starts March 24th and he has a  3,2,5 schedule. If I can’t make it to the finals then those 5 games won’t matter.

now as far as Larry’s case. Again I understand how risky this is cause love and Tristan are coming back soon. But I’m betting on the fact that the Cavs want to develop their young guys. 

We will see though. 

• Like 1

You're banking way too much on Larry Drew not dicking Nance again at the end of the season... even though he has done that successfully during the whole season.

Edited by j3rkthenurk
zz

10 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

You're banking way too much on Larry Drew not dicking Nance again at the end of the season... even though he has done that successfully during the whole season.

I agree. It’s my first time playing fantasy basketball and I started 2-7 and now I’m 10-7 because I made so much moves once I started to learn how to play. This is definitely my riskiest move but okafir and kenrich are still in waiver and so is convingtkn f he gets healthy so if my move doesn’t workout, oh well

5 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

I agree. It’s my first time playing fantasy basketball and I started 2-7 and now I’m 10-7 because I made so much moves once I started to learn how to play. This is definitely my riskiest move but okafir and kenrich are still in waiver and so is convingtkn f he gets healthy so if my move doesn’t workout, oh well

You still didn't need to give up nearly so much. Draymond and middleton are big fantasy names that are both drafted in the 3rd or 4th round and nance is a last round pick or wire add for some.  You could have traded just 1 of them for nance but even that would be too much to give up imo. 

• Like 1