DLove

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Damn mans really traded Middleton AND DRAYMOND?!! I mean Draymond may get DNP's during fantasy playoffs but Middleton? Jeeeeeeeez lol. Its ok, I declined Pascal Siakam for my Elfrid Payton a couple months ago so.....win some lose some lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, richg24 said:

You still didn't need to give up nearly so much. Draymond and middleton are big fantasy names that are both drafted in the 3rd or 4th round and nance is a last round pick or wire add for some.  You could have traded just 1 of them for nance but even that would be too much to give up imo. 

Again. Take into consideration that I’m in points league lol. Nance has been a top 50-60 value in points league when healthy. Green and Middleton are barely cracking too 100. Middleton is trending lower then top 100

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Again. Take into consideration that I’m in points league lol. Nance has been a top 50-60 value in points league when healthy. Green and Middleton are barely cracking too 100. Middleton is trending lower then top 100

You must have some wild custom settings because Middleton is ranked 50th for the year and Draymond is 79th in points leagues. Draymond also missed 16 games. Nance is ranked 75 for the year.  I love Nance but that's a lot to give up for him even more so in a points league.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

You must have some wild custom settings because Middleton is ranked 50th for the year and Draymond is 79th in points leagues. Draymond also missed 16 games. Nance is ranked 75 for the year.  I love Nance but that's a lot to give up for him even more so in a points league.

We will see. Like I said this trade could either be a good thing or bad thing for me depending on how the cavs use Nance ROS. Nance can easily crack the top 40 in points league ROS if he gets playing time. He is a triple double waiting to happen every game. And I've had dryamond and middleton all year. Draymond is slowly trending down since Cousins started playing and Middleton is way too inconsistent because they use him mainly as a spot up shooter.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nyjew said:

Is he a sell high? With k love and Osman returning 

If you can get top 50 value, I would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

We will see. Like I said this trade could either be a good thing or bad thing for me depending on how the cavs use Nance ROS. Nance can easily crack the top 40 in points league ROS if he gets playing time. He is a triple double waiting to happen every game. And I've had dryamond and middleton all year. Draymond is slowly trending down since Cousins started playing and Middleton is way too inconsistent because they use him mainly as a spot up shooter.

This is basically going to end up like somebody who has never skateboarded before in his life trying to ride a 5-feet high rail: you are either going to lucky and just get some bad bruises or you are going to tear your nut sack. It's a terrible trade man, I am sorry. I hope you got somebody else too, because if you traded those two away for just Nance....

Well, you live and you learn, I hope your league buy-in wasn't too much money or is free.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HBARZ93 said:

Damn mans really traded Middleton AND DRAYMOND?!! I mean Draymond may get DNP's during fantasy playoffs but Middleton? Jeeeeeeeez lol. Its ok, I declined Pascal Siakam for my Elfrid Payton a couple months ago so.....win some lose some lol

Middleton has been terrible in points league lol. Draymond was the one I did not want to give up but with his playoff schedule and because I was able to nab Mitch and Isaac on waivers a couple weeks ago, I pulled the trigger.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

This is basically going to end up like somebody who has never skateboarded before in his life trying to ride a 5-feet high rail: you are either going to lucky and just get some bad bruises or you are going to tear your nut sack. It's a terrible trade man, I am sorry. I hope you got somebody else too, because if you traded those two away for just Nance....

Well, you live and you learn, I hope your league buy-in wasn't too much money or is free.

I feel like yall are underestimating how good Nance has been when he gets playing time lol. The only way this trade doesn't workout for me is if Love and Tristan starts playing more than him. Now if Drew goes that route, that's ok I was lucky enough to pickup Mitch, Isaac, and Zeller on waivers the last couple of weeks. I also got Sato and hopefully White comes back healthy

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nance is a walking triple double every game :lol::lol:

Edited by taenggg
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

We will see. Like I said this trade could either be a good thing or bad thing for me depending on how the cavs use Nance ROS. Nance can easily crack the top 40 in points league ROS if he gets playing time. He is a triple double waiting to happen every game. And I've had dryamond and middleton all year. Draymond is slowly trending down since Cousins started playing and Middleton is way too inconsistent because they use him mainly as a spot up shooter.

 

What have you been smoking?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nyjew said:

Is he a sell high? With k love and Osman returning 

No. Just ride him at this point. Look at the end game.  Nobody should be scrambling at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-02-15 at 3:10 AM, babyfaceassasin said:

now that playoffs is around the corner. i decided to move middleton and draymond for nance. this could either be a good move or screw me over

...I'm sorry for your loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 10:40 PM, babyfaceassasin said:

now that playoffs is around the corner. i decided to move middleton and draymond for nance. this could either be a good move or screw me over

yikes my man

i have nance too but for you i hope he puts up close to a TD every night or something, but there is a very high chance it "screws you over"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 1:40 AM, babyfaceassasin said:

now that playoffs is around the corner. i decided to move middleton and draymond for nance. this could either be a good move or screw me over

 

Would not have advirtised this at all sir.  You really overthinked this one to the point where you see a way you win the trade. Regardless of league size or league format you will lose. I hate to break it 2 you here but there is a 99.99999 percent chance you lose this deal big, Jesus.  Two big names in the fantasy landscape Nets you a guy with a murky second half outlook.  Yikes. 🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

 

Would not have advirtised this at all sir.  You really overthinked this one to the point where you see a way you win the trade. Regardless of league size or league format you will lose. I hate to break it 2 you here but there is a 99.99999 percent chance you lose this deal big, Jesus.  Two big names in the fantasy landscape Nets you a guy with a murky second half outlook.  Yikes. 🤮

I didn’t even think twice about making this trade. I feel everyone in here are the ones overthinking it lmao. Again I picked up guys like Isaac and Mitch and even white on waivers so I have nothing to lose if nance doesn’t gory his minutes. Y’all need to stop stressing over it 😂

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

 

Would not have advirtised this at all sir.  You really overthinked this one to the point where you see a way you win the trade. Regardless of league size or league format you will lose. I hate to break it 2 you here but there is a 99.99999 percent chance you lose this deal big, Jesus.  Two big names in the fantasy landscape Nets you a guy with a murky second half outlook.  Yikes. 🤮

While the trade mentioned above is terrible, Nance ROS outlook dos not murky  imo.   If anything I can see Nance playing 25+ minutes ROS, so trading for Nance isn't terrible idea. Price paid for him was.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

I didn’t even think twice about making this trade. I feel everyone in here are the ones overthinking it lmao. Again I picked up guys like Isaac and Mitch and even white on waivers so I have nothing to lose if nance doesn’t gory his minutes. Y’all need to stop stressing over it 😂

 

I perfectly understand your reasoning but when trading a 2-1 you usually target the better player in the deal by far. In this case Nance coukd finish as the 3rd best player. All I’m saying is I am sure you could have received a lock top 30/40ish guy for the package you gave up instead of receiving Nance who could be a top 40 guy or a top 100 guy and it all depends on his coach. I wouldn’t want my trade to depend on Larry Drew. 

Edited by chud12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

While the trade mentioned above is terrible, Nance ROS outlook dos not murky  imo.   If anything I can see Nance playing 25+ minutes ROS, so trading for Nance isn't terrible idea. Price paid for him was.   

 

Its all up to Larry Drew so I call that murky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

I perfectly understand your reasoning but when trading a 2-1 you usually target the better player in the deal by far. In this case Nance coukd finish as the 3rd best player. All I’m saying is I am sure you could have received a lock top 30/40ish guy for the package you gave up instead of receiving Nance who could be a top 40 guy or a top 100 guy and it all depends on his coach. I wouldn’t want my trade to depend on Larry Drew. 

Nance is definitely the worse player out of the 3 but I’m in points league. It’s not real life lol. I’ve had Middleton and Draymond all year. I had nance before he got injured as well. Nance was by far they best player out of the 3, in points league. The real issue is, will he get the playing time? If he does I win this trade easily 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Nance is definitely the worse player out of the 3 but I’m in points league. It’s not real life lol. I’ve had Middleton and Draymond all year. I had nance before he got injured as well. Nance was by far they best player out of the 3, in points league. The real issue is, will he get the playing time? If he does I win this trade easily 

 

Odd points league settings but it’s why I said Drew decides your fait.  Good luck. 

Edited by chud12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Nance is definitely the worse player out of the 3 but I’m in points league. It’s not real life lol. I’ve had Middleton and Draymond all year. I had nance before he got injured as well. Nance was by far they best player out of the 3, in points league. The real issue is, will he get the playing time? If he does I win this trade easily 

You just can't keep claiming Nance is better in points leagues because it simply has not been true.  Don't want to confuse readers.  I think the confusion lies somewhere in your custom scoring settings which is why people are having a hard time understanding your move.  Something in your settings must be boosting Nances value over the other 2.  Regardless, I'm excited for Nance to continue doing what he's been doing to finish off the year.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

You just can't keep claiming Nance is better in points leagues because it simply has not been true.  Don't want to confuse readers.  I think the confusion lies somewhere in your custom scoring settings which is why people are having a hard time understanding your move.  Something in your settings must be boosting Nances value over the other 2.  Regardless, I'm excited for Nance to continue doing what he's been doing to finish off the year.

Oh idk. It’s my first time playing fantasy basketball and I didn’t realize there was different ways to score points league. But yes in my league nance was a top 20 when he was starting before his injury while Draymond and Middleton were outside top 60s and still trending down so there’s that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...