DLove

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

3 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Oh idk. It’s my first time playing fantasy basketball and I didn’t realize there was different ways to score points league. But yes in my league nance was a top 20 when he was starting before his injury while Draymond and Middleton were outside top 60s and still trending down so there’s that. 

I highly doubt he was top 20. Maybe if you looked at a couple weeks in a vacuum or something.

9 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

I highly doubt he was top 20. Maybe if you looked at a couple weeks in a vacuum or something.

Nance definitely had a top 20 stretch when TT and Love were both out, this guy isn't saying that Nance has been top 20 this year

Marquese Chriss has been great since his first game with the cavs and could play 5 and 4 spots. I think he will impact Larry's playing time.

how do you like his outlook with TT coming back? They now got Nance, Love, Zizic, Chriss, Thompson for PF/C. could be really annoying ros.

1 minute ago, Chrizz said:

how do you like his outlook with TT coming back? They now got Nance, Love, Zizic, Chriss, Thompson for PF/C. could be really annoying ros.

Love will probably revert mostly to playing PF, and Larry Drew really likes TT for how easily he can eat up rebounds and defense. I can see the C minutes being split down the middle between LNJ and TT while Zizic and Chriss will take massive hits.

Looks like our boy will be retaining his value for awhile...would be surprised if TT even comes back this season

• Like 2

Such a regretful drop at the trade deadline. 🤬

42 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

So who gets the burn on that nice PO schedule? Zizic or nance?

With Love back since the ASB, Nance has averaged 26 mins a night and Zizic has played 28. So I think it will be a pretty even split. 

Edited by Purple Hippo

1 hour ago, kobebryant24 said:

drop city? seems like love and his minutes played a huge factor in him losing value

I refuse to drop this man. He can put up some great all around numbers in limited time, and with his nice playoff schedule he can potentially be money. I don’t want to take any chance of dropping him and kicking myself later.

That guy who traded Middleton and I forget who else for Nance has to be hurting atm. 😂😂

• Haha 2

Man, I was close to offering Isaac for this guy in a league where I'm guaranteed a bye (Isaac has a two game week), but thank you Larry Drew for reminding me that you're a dickhead and I shouldn't do that.

he was in foul trouble and fouled out with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. no need to panic. as long as TT is out he should be solid.

got osman, oubre, tyler johnson on my waiver but all it takes is an injury for nance to hopefully jump back into early round value. his potential is so good if only the coach wasn't a dumbass.