DLove

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

4 hours ago, Mikhail1992 said:

Yea but the thing is that he won't become IR eligible until he sits out 3 games and I start playoffs tom...not to mention that he has a b2b tom and tues....You thin I should drop him for huerter or shamet?

Dropped him for Shamet. LAC starts their 4 game week tomorrow and you have to add him now to maximize your games place. If your rebounds and steals are solid I suggest you make the move. Zizic is back and Nance was trending down anyway. If you need a a big with a good schedule this week take Wagner. 

8 hours ago, SicarioSanity said:

Dropped him for Shamet. LAC starts their 4 game week tomorrow and you have to add him now to maximize your games place. If your rebounds and steals are solid I suggest you make the move. Zizic is back and Nance was trending down anyway. If you need a a big with a good schedule this week take Wagner. 

I dropped nance for Zizic bc he has the same 4 week schedule that shamet does. I know I’m losing 3s this week for sure bc curry only plays 2 games, THJ has been off and my other 3 point producers won’t be too effective against players like Beal, Lauri, Harris and doncic. So it didn’t make sense to pick up shamet for me. I would have picked up wagner but he isn’t available so I went with Zizic. I have a big man team and it makes sense to go the FG, rebounds, pts/to, steals and blocks route for me. 

what do i do to this guy? Only chriss is the meaningful pick by this time and that isn't meaningful at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone holding? Playoff starts next week for me. thinking of dropping him.

9 hours ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

He’s going to be out for 3 games

he should be changed to INJ

His status has still not been updated on Yahoo to INJ

Its still showing GTD, not sure whats going on here

47 minutes ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

Do we think that Tristan Thompson will take away more minutes from Larry?

Yes

3 hours ago, JP_Grizzly said:

I just need stls from junior 

You asked and he delivered.

• Thanks 1