JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

3 hours ago, richg24 said:

I mean...if you drop him you are gonna lose anyway I would think. Better to keep and hope you make it through this week and just pray he plays all 3 games for 20 min/night next finals week. Who is available that could possibly get you what AD does in 20 min? I am sure no one. 

Personally I would prefer getting Noah for 3 games this week than AD for one. Care about the finals when you get there. If you get eliminated you will not care how to cover for AD's production anyway.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Personally I would prefer getting Noah for 3 games this week than AD for one. Care about the finals when you get there. If you get eliminated you will not care how to cover for AD's production anyway.

Ya I agree but he said this week is his finals

• Like 1

7 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Could this guy leave a worse taste in your mouth after his contributions this year?

Never again.

Bro, not even kidding, I was absolutely smashing my league up until all start break. AD announces he wants a trade, doesn't get traded... He only starts playing 20 mins after this and this league begins to lose every now and then. However, I still make 2nd seed going into playoffs because I was dominating so hard earlier in league. Now I am on the cusp of losing the first round of playoffs because he wanted a personal day this week, Kevin Love goes down(after going 1/10 from the field), and the Raps have ZERO reason to rush back Kyle Lowry.

Been a rough season for sure... Wish he would have just kept his mouth shut... But with how bad the Pels are, I doubt he would be playing many minutes this late in the season anyways. At least Harden, the other choice for number 1 overall, wants to chase for that MVP title.

Sorry for ranting a bit... But it has been a rough one...

Good luck in playoffs man,

Cheers

Edited by JBizFree

I will draft him #1 next season if I am lucky enough. This season is an anomaly. 

Edited by bsu27