JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

playoffs is fast approaching... are we gonna trust him during fantasy playoffs? or sell high before longer locker room staycation?

1 hour ago, MrBean said:

playoffs is fast approaching... are we gonna trust him during fantasy playoffs? or sell high before longer locker room staycation?

Brow-God must be continuously worshipped.  What is this blasphemous notion you are presenting?

• Haha 1

just another day at the office... sheeesh...

• Like 3

managed to catch todays game. He is just a pleasure to watch (and own)

Man would anyone hypothetically trade this dude for Harden + another player?  The only reason being Harden having 3 more games (theoretically if both are healthy and not resting) than AD in the fantasy playoffs...

Just now, hipriest69 said:

Man would anyone hypothetically trade this dude for Harden + another player?  The only reason being Harden having 3 more games (theoretically if both are healthy and not resting) than AD in the fantasy playoffs...

Assuming the Harden owner doesnt want to keep getting triple doubles every night?

This injury is freaking me out. Got taped up but after he came out when the game was over he went right to the locker room.   🤞

The fact that we won’t know the results till tomorrow morning means it’s probably bad. X-ray is something you can see 5 minutes after taking it

1 minute ago, bballshinobi said:

The fact that we won’t know the results till tomorrow morning means it’s probably bad. X-ray is something you can see 5 minutes after taking it

This is true! 

Capella is gone for me and dipo is good gone for me also. If Davis is dead than my season is dead. 

Even if he really broke something, a broken hand is usually only a 4-8 week injury so we should be fine. After all, you should’ve built up a sizable lead in the standings with AD

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Even if he really broke something, a broken hand is usually only a 4-8 week injury so we should be fine. After all, you should’ve built up a sizable lead in the standings with AD

omg... but fantasy playoffs is just 7 weeks away :(

4 hours ago, mas10 said:

Anyone looking to sell AD before the news hits?

No.  If it's nothing or just a handful of games thing, then you'd be left feeling like what some of these posts are right now.

Just because he got x-rays on it and that they won't be until today (which technically would have been true anyways since it was a game in Portland) doesn't mean some people need to get up on the ledge.  Also, it's his fingers anyways (that was what he was holding during the game).

Can I say for certain that it's basically nothing?  Of course not, but it's also ridiculous to be reading several posts like this where people automatically go into panic mode. The fact that he finished the game (as much as the starters did) would make it seem like it's not something major, but we'll see I suppose.  In the meantime, by all means, trade AD for a 6-pack of beer and a new bong.

im trying to look at it positively....

1 to 2 weeks of rest is somehow good for him i think. i badly need him in the playoffs so yes, won't trade him.