JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

7 minutes ago, JoeDub_Taiwan#1 said:

Will AD play tmr?

I think the earliest will be Saturday

11 hours ago, jsquints said:

The thing is i dont generally see anyone overrating Vuc. He consistently seems viewed as a 3rd rate asset by most people. Yet the guy is having an MIP, all star level season. You can choose to disregard all this because his contract is up, but they guy is definitely someone who is repeatedly not getting the credit he deserves. 

Drummond is a different story entirely. Seen by most as a top tier asset. Really isnt.

Lol...he's having ONE good year man. Get over your love fest with Vuc. Drummond is a different story....Vuc averages 1.6 more points a game over his career than Drummond and you think he's really that much better?

Drummond career averages: 13.8/13.5/3.8/1.1/1

Vuc career averages: 15.4/10/2.4/.8/.8

take out this year and Vucevic is worse overall over his career.

Anthony Davis: 24/10.6/2.1/1.4/2.4 

Vuc and Drummond are not that far off in stats, but in your mind they are in a diff planet. I get it, they are great in fantasy....not real life man.

Got people in this forum who just react to post with no opinion....We call them puppets, aka goons, where I'm from LMAO.

Edited by hamburglar628

1 hour ago, DropkickAlex said:

I’m more concerned that they sit him for the rest of the year so he doesn’t get hurt before they trade him. I want that ship.

I don't think the league would allow that.  They'd end up fining the Pelicans so much that it seriously wouldn't make any sense from an ownership POV.  Sitting one of the best players/biggest stars in February so he's not hurt for a trade in July?  It's so ludicrous that it would be have palpable results on league viewership, I think.  And if they didn't trade him over the summer?  Just keep sitting him through next season, until they workout a trade?  I dunno, I just don't see it happening.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jsquints said:

The thing is i dont generally see anyone overrating Vuc. He consistently seems viewed as a 3rd rate asset by most people. Yet the guy is having an MIP, all star level season. You can choose to disregard all this because his contract is up, but they guy is definitely someone who is repeatedly not getting the credit he deserves. 

Drummond is a different story entirely. Seen by most as a top tier asset. Really isnt.

"Considering all I ever see is people s--- talk Vuc constantly I'd say he's not only one of the most UNDERrated centers but also one of the most underrated players.  Period." - StifleTower

Open your eyes LMAO

15 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

"Considering all I ever see is people s--- talk Vuc constantly I'd say he's not only one of the most UNDERrated centers but also one of the most underrated players.  Period." - StifleTower

Open your eyes LMAO

What would you like me open my eyes to?

I am well aware of Stifles opinions on Vuc across multiple seasons and threads and he is generally in the minority.

It doesnt support your point at all.

• Like 2

Well, I'm deliberately hyperbolic bc I live near Orlando, and don't want him to be traded.

I think he's underrated because other than myself all I see is people s--- talking him constantly.  I don't know what he did to y'all's mother to draw so much ire but it seems as if people can't help talking s--- about him even in unrelated forums.  In order to be underrated you have to be highly rated by the community to begin with and I don't see many Vuc fans other than myself so idk how it's possible he's overrated.  

So... About AD. I think Lakers are motivated to get him. Their assets are nowhere as good as what the Celtics can offer. Also, Celtics are super motivated to get AD to keep Irving around. This may be the only window that LAL has for AD, price won't drop in the summer.

Let's face it, Ball + Kuzma + Zubac + Ingram was their team last year and no one thought it was the foundation of a new dynasty in LA.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Lakers could put together a package for AD along with Jrue/ Mirotic. It would probably take everyone besides Lebron on the roster and multiple 1st rounders. If Lakers do this, they could sign a few guys that will be getting bought out soon.

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/ContentGallery/NBA-buyout-best-candidates-128387449/#128387449_16

Rondo

Holiday/Mirotic 

Bron

AD

Jamal Crawford

Kanter

Ariza

Green

Ross

WATCH OUT!!!! Lakers can contend quickly this year and for sure next.

8 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

I wonder if the Lakers could put together a package for AD along with Jrue/ Mirotic. It would probably take everyone besides Lebron on the roster and multiple 1st rounders. If Lakers do this, they could sign a few guys that will be getting bought out soon.

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/ContentGallery/NBA-buyout-best-candidates-128387449/#128387449_16

Rondo

Holiday/Mirotic 

Bron

AD

Jamal Crawford

Kanter

Ariza

Green

Ross

You are joking, right? It`s hard for Lakers to match salaries for AD (KCP can veto the trade and i doubt that Rich Paul will want his client to go there), what about  AD+Jrue.

These NBA PC or PS games are causing brain damages.

Edited by montanski
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

Rondo

Holiday/Mirotic 

Bron

AD

Jamal Crawford

Kanter

Ariza

Green

Ross

That would be amazing for the Lakers if it could work out.  Unfortunately, they don't have enough outgoing salary to trade for Jrue even if they throw their entire non-Lebron team into the mix.  They could trade Ball, Ingram, Kuzma,  and multiple picks for AD then throw in KCP/Rondo to make the salary match for Mirotic.  But then they wouldn't have a point guard, ofc Lebron would handle the ball.  That would be the best frontcourt in the NBA.  

9 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

Rondo

Holiday/Mirotic 

Bron

AD

Jamal Crawford

Kanter

Ariza

Green

Ross

Um no.

Will never happen. They wont be able to match the salaries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hamburglar628 said:

Just have to add a 3rd team. 

3rd team who must add assets to help Lakers? The team assets are not the best package only for AD, what about AD+Jrue/Miro. And the days, when 3rd team was ready to help some blockbuster trade, designed by Lakers, are long gone after PG fiasco. And now there is new - with AD.

But here is fantasy forum, why not dream for a moment :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

Rondo

Holiday/Mirotic 

Bron

AD

Jamal Crawford

Kanter

Ariza

Green

Ross

Dude must be playing 2K and overriding all trades lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, montanski said:

3rd team who must add assets to help Lakers? The team assets are not the best package only for AD, what about AD+Jrue/Miro. And the days, when 3rd team was ready to help some blockbuster trade, designed by Lakers, are long gone after PG fiasco. And now there is new - with AD.

But here is fantasy forum, why not dream for a moment :lol:

No 3rd team has to give up unwanted contracts for PICKS. This happens all the time in the NBA. I guess you just started watching. Welcome kiddo. You see, in the NBA, once every 10 years or so, a monster trade happens. 

Lakers get:  AD + Jrue Holiday

Knicks get: KCP + Zubac + Hill + Lakers 2nd round picks in 2020 + 2022 

Pelicans get: Kanter, THJ, Ball, Ingram, Lance, Beasley, Kuzma, Wagner, Hart, McGee, Lakers 1st round 2020

Works in trade machine. Picks are added in to sweeten things up. It doesn't have to be THIS EXACT trade, and small pieces can move around...but it can be done.

• Haha 1

I think you lost everyone once you said "Works in trade machine". I guarantee you Lakers will not have Jrue or Mirotic. 

• Like 4

What about?

lakers get: AD and Randle

NOLA gets: vuc, Ross, Ingram, kuzma, zubac and draft picks 

ORLANDO gets: Ball, Hart, KCP 

LAKERS get their target and a big who can instantly help out in place of zubac or kuzma, NOLA gets younger and has a chance to resign vuc to a deal if they want to keep him, while Orlando gets the full restart and replaces vuc with actual youth and talent...  just guessing but I think this works out for all 3.

starters:

Lakers:

Rondo, Stephenson, LBJ, AD, Randle

NOLA:

elf, jrue, Ingram, kuzma, vuc

Orlando:

Ball, Hart, Isaac, Gordon, Bamba

i kinda like this scenario for all involved 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HispasianTuna said:

I think you lost everyone once you said "Works in trade machine". I guarantee you Lakers will not have Jrue or Mirotic. 

Just now, Rproflmao said:

What about?

lakers get: AD and Randle

NOLA gets: vuc, Ross, Ingram, kuzma, zubac and draft picks 

ORLANDO gets: Ball, Hart, KCP 

LAKERS get their target and a big who can instantly help out in place of zubac or kuzma, NOLA gets younger and has a chance to resign vuc to a deal if they want to keep him, while Orlando gets the full restart and replaces vuc with actual youth and talent...  just guessing but I think this works out for all 3.

starters:

Lakers:

Rondo, Stephenson, LBJ, AD, Randle

NOLA:

elf, jrue, Ingram, kuzma, vuc

Orlando:

Ball, Hart, Isaac, Gordon, Bamba

i kinda like this scenario for all involved 

Shhhh....don't think out of the box here. You got some cookie cutters in this forum that don't believe in creativity. There's so many ways to make these trades work once you add in a 3rd team and start trading your picks. But Shhhh, just read fantasy stats and nothing else on this forum.

17 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

Just have to add a 3rd team. 

4 minutes ago, hamburglar628 said:

No 3rd team has to give up unwanted contracts for PICKS. This happens all the time in the NBA. I guess you just started watching. Welcome kiddo. You see, in the NBA, once every 10 years or so, a monster trade happens. 

Pelicans get: Kanter, THJ, Ball, Ingram, Lance, Beasley, Kuzma, Wagner, Hart, McGee, Lakers 1st round 2020

Works in trade machine. Picks are added in to sweeten things up. It doesn't have to be THIS EXACT trade, and small pieces can move around...but it can be done.

Please stop.... Let's try to keep some level of reality if we're going to discuss possible deals.  That type of deal is not going to happen.  Thanks.

• Like 4

Everyone can be creative, but what you're saying is 99% unlikely. That's my point. 

350.png

Edited by HispasianTuna
  • Like 2

Just now, hamburglar628 said:

So, you want to tell me that this trade is realistic? First of all, there is no way Knicks to be involved in Davis trade, in which he goes elsewhere. Second of all, they trade 2 of their starters for trash SG, crazy contract and unproven reserve C + couple of 2nders which will be 55-60. And in the end - Pels get bunch of role players, crazy contract (THJ) and the 29th pick in 2020... That`s not funny anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Please stop.... Let's try to keep some level of reality if we're going to discuss possible deals.  That type of deal is not going to happen.  Thanks.

Thats what happens when you started watching basketball once the Warriors made it fun for you millennials. Top 5 players just don't get traded ever. It might have happened a handful of times. The return Davis is going to produce will be insane. It's just not reality to you because you transitioned from Minecraft to Basketball 5 years ago.

• Haha 3