JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

Bit concerning hes ruled out this early and not even around game time. anyways hopefully hes back next game!

do we have any specifics on the injury? 

The pessimist in me fears that he has a similar injury to markannen and will be out a month. I hope its just precautionary 

• Haha 1

They keep listing him as questionable, which makes it appear to be just day-to-day. But what is it exactly? I have to at least be a little bit nervous. I was about to trade for him!

2 hours ago, Cavsfan23 said:

They keep listing him as questionable, which makes it appear to be just day-to-day. But what is it exactly? I have to at least be a little bit nervous. I was about to trade for him!

The fact that they haven't said he's needed tests or anything on his elbow leads me to believe it's nothing serious, but it'd still be nice if he could get back out there.  Hopefully tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, gill2k said:

It appears to be an off-night for AD. :(

On to the next one...

Warriors can play D if they want to. Clear as day their game plan was to swarm AD tonight

Not sure, seems uninterested overall. He's not aggressive and keeps going out to the perimeter instead of going inside the paint at all

16 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

any chance the injury is affecting his play? havent watched the game

yes 

12 hours ago, ROTY said:

yes 

i just hope this is not a lingering issue, i was offered durant and a sweetner for davis and am tempted to take it

46 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

i just hope this is not a lingering issue, i was offered durant and a sweetner for davis and am tempted to take it

dont you'll regret it later. hes by far the best fantasy player when hes ON. he can miss 10 games and still be ranked #1 lol.

4 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Damn this guy! Played 7 games and will miss 3 of them already! 

Just cross your fingers he plays 79 then!  I’m not surprised that he’s missing half of a back to back.