JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mbroo5880i said:

The way the Lakers are playing, maybe LeBron should request a trade to N.O.

The kids have checked out on LeBron.  They know he don't want them.  They are tanking their draft value :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

The kids have checked out on LeBron.  They know he don't want them.  They are tanking their draft value :lol:

Those rumors definitely hurt them.

 

This Lakers is doomed if they don't get the AD deal done because among bigger names free agents like KD, Kyrie, Kawhi, Butler, none of them seems to be interested in joining LA. One exception maybe Boogie Cousins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter is saying Reggie Bullock is heading to the Lakers.

 

Reggie Bullock. 27 and an expiring contract. That doesn't make sense to me...unless the next move is to gut the roster for AD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Twitter is saying Reggie Bullock is heading to the Lakers.

 

Reggie Bullock. 27 and an expiring contract. That doesn't make sense to me...unless the next move is to gut the roster for AD.

Makes perfect sense...they are desperate for shooters.  He immediately becomes one of the best floor spacers on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, srb said:

Makes perfect sense...they are desperate for shooters.  He immediately becomes one of the best floor spacers on the team.

What effect this have on potential AD trade before and after deadline?  Bullock is expiring contract, Mykhailiuk is under contract , but next season is non-guaranteed.

Looks like Lakers are opening even more cap space for the summer.  IMO it means Lakers know AD is not coming until after 2019/2020 season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

42 point loss for the Lakers tonight!

 

I reckon things are peachy in La La Land!

 

 

What do you expect when management and Lebron threw half the team under the bus. ******** pathetic. Why can’t Lebron go to one team without causing more drama for the team than the rest of the teams history combined.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, littlesamtung said:

Those rumors definitely hurt them.

 

This Lakers is doomed if they don't get the AD deal done because among bigger names free agents like KD, Kyrie, Kawhi, Butler, none of them seems to be interested in joining LA. One exception maybe Boogie Cousins.

 

I think you may have this backwards? KD Kyrie and Kawhi are all rumored to still have interest in teaming up with Bron in LA. I can't say that I have heard anything like that about Butler or Boogie, however.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ItsOjMang said:

 

I think you may have this backwards? KD Kyrie and Kawhi are all rumored to still have interest in teaming up with Bron in LA. I can't say that I have heard anything like that about Butler or Boogie, however.

 

Care to provide any links to KD or Kyrie wanting to play with Lebron in LA?  Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm clippers now have 2021 Miami first round pick.  Wonder if they’re going after Davis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nospmoht04 said:

Hm clippers now have 2021 Miami first round pick.  Wonder if they’re going after Davis 

Only if they get someone like Kawhi first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clippers are the 8th seed in the west and traded away Tobias.  They now have Muscala as their only PF.  They get Two first rounders in the deal and 1 is 2021 unprotected Miami.  Wonder if they’re going for Davis this week with SGA and 3 first round picks. 

 

Plus the Clippers are on AD’s fake list 

Edited by nospmoht04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

Clippers are the 8th seed in the west and traded away Tobias.  They now have Muscala as their only PF.  They get Two first rounders in the deal and 1 is 2021 unprotected Miami.  Wonder if they’re going for Davis this week with SGA and 3 first round picks. 

 

Plus the Clippers are on AD’s fake list 

Jerry West tryna call his bluff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still don’t think NO would do that.  Two of the first rounders will be late round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Boston Celtics currently have Kings 2019 1st Rounder and the Clippers 2019 1st Rounder, top 14 protected. After the Tobias Harris trade, the Clippers are clearly looking to tank for the rest of the season and pick up free agents in the summer, so it's very likely that their pick will not convey this year. Since they are tanking, they very likely will fall below the Kings in the standing, further decreasing the value of the Kings pick. And to top it all off, they sent Tobias to Philly who now has a spooky starting lineup. Thanks, Jerry.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nospmoht04 said:

I think we’ll survive

When it comes to getting AD? Not sure if above is true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HotSauce24 said:

When it comes to getting AD? Not sure if above is true. 

Heh, it doesn’t affect the two picks that much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

What effect this have on potential AD trade before and after deadline?  Bullock is expiring contract, Mykhailiuk is under contract , but next season is non-guaranteed.

Looks like Lakers are opening even more cap space for the summer.  IMO it means Lakers know AD is not coming until after 2019/2020 season

Lakers are making a move for AD, they need players who can at least play or start if they trade half the roster. If they can AD with LBJ, Bullock is immediately the starting SF or SG, considering that Hart, Kuz and Ingram are all rumored to be part of the package together with Stephenson. They will have zero wings left. Lakers strategy is crystal clear- get rid of any future contracts except for AD and LBJ. Sign Melo for rest of the season, traded for bullock who is gonna be FA. They will fill up the roster with fillers just for the sake of competing. Then build the team around AD and LBJ in the off-season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

Heh, it doesn’t affect the two picks that much

 

Between the clippers possibly positioning to steal AD, and the sixers suddenly bolstering their bid for the Eastern favorites, the Celtics reddit sub is getting mighty interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sya said:

Lakers are making a move for AD, they need players who can at least play or start if they trade half the roster. If they can AD with LBJ, Bullock is immediately the starting SF or SG, considering that Hart, Kuz and Ingram are all rumored to be part of the package together with Stephenson. They will have zero wings left. Lakers strategy is crystal clear- get rid of any future contracts except for AD and LBJ. Sign Melo for rest of the season, traded for bullock who is gonna be FA. They will fill up the roster with fillers just for the sake of competing. Then build the team around AD and LBJ in the off-season

And miss playoffs?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

 

Between the clippers possibly positioning to steal AD, and the sixers suddenly bolstering their bid for the Eastern favorites, the Celtics reddit sub is getting mighty interesting.

We have Philly’s number.  We’ll see if Tobias Harris is the answer 

Edited by nospmoht04
Not the place for this so I’m done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

And miss playoffs?

 

I don't think the Lakers will miss the playoffs if they get AD and fill the rest of roster with buyout/rental players. Here are the potential buyout players:

 

Carmelo

Wes Matthews

Denadre Jordan

Garrett Temple

 

If you have Lebron and AD, all you need are 3&D players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.