JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, rage2021 said:

 

you guys still don't get it. hes not going to some random team like Chicago. its not on his 'list' . he is depressing his value so other teams wont offer some golden package better then the Lakers are. and why would a struggling team like Chicago even make that deal, whats the end game or point for that matter.

 

only a contending team can make a deal or a team on his list. the choices really are limited when you factor in we live in REALITY.

 

Trust me.DEMPS is a FOOL and out of spite hes going to ruin their franchise even more. #clown

 

 

 

lol says who? AD still has 1 yr left on his contract and there will be teams willing to gamble and by the time AD becomes a free agent Lebron will be almost 37. This is why lakers want to trade for AD now and fans like you sound panicing when making post here .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lebron will never win a championship again the way teams loading up on superstars now....

 

Even a Lakers Team with him and AD is a bit overrated (without great role players)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rage2021 said:

 

you guys still don't get it. hes not going to some random team like Chicago. its not on his 'list' . he is depressing his value so other teams wont offer some golden package better then the Lakers are. and why would a struggling team like Chicago even make that deal, whats the end game or point for that matter.

 

only a contending team can make a deal or a team on his list. the choices really are limited when you factor in we live in REALITY.

 

Trust me.DEMPS is a FOOL and out of spite hes going to ruin their franchise even more. #clown

 

 

 

how did it work out for OKC? also toronto remains to be seen....

 

AD does not have the control...you realize that, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

how did it work out for OKC? also toronto remains to be seen....

 

AD does not have the control...you realize that, right?

 

 

again..how can teams offer better this summer vs now? I really don't get that narrative. wouldn't his value be at an all time high RIGHT NOW with 1.5 years left vs 1 year; ergo its in Demps interest to sell him off now for highest bidder.  like what would change a teams mind now vs the summer to INCREASE their offer? Anyways water under the bridge lets see the price he ultimately goes for compared to the Lakers offer. I am pretty certain they wont get as good as a package as right now. Lakers are desperate and throwing the farm at them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rage2021 said:

Lakers are desperate and throwing the farm at them.

 

Exactly. And that is why you wait. Their offer is not going to go away in the summer. The league knows it. That is why other offers in the summer will not get worse. And Boston will come into play then. Teams know they either have to somehow beat Boston’s deal or at the very least the Lakers deal.

 

The Pelicans have a lot more leverage than you think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

 

Exactly. And that is why you wait. Their offer is not going to go away in the summer. The league knows it. That is why other offers in the summer will not get worse. And Boston will come into play then. Teams know they either have to somehow beat Boston’s deal or at the very least the Lakers deal.

 

The Pelicans have a lot more leverage than you think.

 

so the Lakers deal remains and teams know that...they can beat that now vs later. whats going to change later. Boston? you think Danny boy giving up Tatum with all the negative talk from AD's camp specifically to Boston.? this is wack. i really dont think u can compare how Toronto and OKC took a chance..this is legit taking a huge chance openly knowing the players camp saying they have no intent to resign with you..before even being traded to you LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

 

 

again..how can teams offer better this summer vs now? I really don't get that narrative. wouldn't his value be at an all time high RIGHT NOW with 1.5 years left vs 1 year; ergo its in Demps interest to sell him off now for highest bidder.  like what would change a teams mind now vs the summer to INCREASE their offer? Anyways water under the bridge lets see the price he ultimately goes for compared to the Lakers offer. I am pretty certain they wont get as good as a package as right now. Lakers are desperate and throwing the farm at them.

 

4 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

 

so the Lakers deal remains and teams know that...they can beat that now vs later. whats going to change later. Boston? you think Danny boy giving up Tatum with all the negative talk from AD's camp specifically to Boston.? this is wack. i really dont think u can compare how Toronto and OKC took a chance..this is legit taking a huge chance openly knowing the players camp saying they have no intent to resign with you..before even being traded to you LOL.

 

im not buying the Boston nonsense of it not being on his list....thats just Klutch trying to use whatever leverage they have to get him with Lebron...Rich Paul care about Lebron and Lebron only...so by seemingly eliminating boston, that gives Lakers leverage NOW...but thats all smoke and mirrors... when he ends up in Boston and goes to the finals next year with Kyrie, do you think that might influence him to stay? im going to go out on a limb and say yes, yes it will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rage2021 said:

 

so the Lakers deal remains and teams know that...they can beat that now vs later. whats going to change later. Boston? you think Danny boy giving up Tatum with all the negative talk from AD's camp specifically to Boston.? this is wack. i really dont think u can compare how Toronto and OKC took a chance..this is legit taking a huge chance openly knowing the players camp saying they have no intent to resign with you..before even being traded to you LOL.

 

Yes. Boston. Do you really believe that if he was traded to Boston and they went to the finals, he would leave that situation for a 36 year old Lebron and with either the same young non-superstars they have now or a second tier star? He wouldn’t.

 

Why do you think the Lakers and Lebron are so desperate to get him now? They know this. Danny knows this. The league knows this. That is why Boston or someone like Denver should call that so called bluff of not re-signing anywhere until he is a free agent. He won’t leave a winning situation for the Lakers.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're all assuming Celtics will offer Tatum, and banking on Kyrie will resign. Lot's of things can change from til then with injuries and draft positioning. While it is probably the best play, it is also a risky play with the Pelicans gambling that offers will only get better when there's a possibility it can get worse with NY not getting #1, Boston players getting hurt or draft pick don't convey/not high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

when i hear it from his mouth, then maybe i'll believe it

I mean u might as well say that about anything or anyone. Unrealistic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Was watching NBA channel. Smitty made some suggestion even Chicago could make a play in the off season.  Carter, Markkanen and Otto laVine.  Point is, there will be plenty of teams in on the AD sweepstakes this summer if no deal is done by tomorrow.  Also I could see a bunch of these future offers make this current Laker offer look pretty crappy in the end.  Personally, I feel in the end,  AD and Kyrie will somehow be Knicks.  The Brow just looks right in a Knicks uniform. Same with Kyrie. 

 

I think they would need to include that lottery pick in this year's draft.  If it becomes the first pick or top 3 pick then there may be some room to negotiate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprising since AD says he want's to win and the Knicks as of now aren't winners or still few years away. Can argue pelicans had a better core maybe not outlook 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

I mean u might as well say that about anything or anyone. Unrealistic. 

 

yea but this specific situation is different as it makes sense as to why they would put it out there that he wont sign with Boston...making ti seem like the Laker deal is the best deal...i dont doubt AD prefers to go to LA....but winning and a change of environment can do wonders as well...

 

12 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Surprising since AD says he want's to win and the Knicks as of now aren't winners or still few years away. Can argue pelicans had a better core maybe not outlook 

 

i was saying this yesterday that hes contracdicting himself... he says he wants to build his legacy....so, one would assume that means winning is a big part of that equation...seems he prefers a big market over winning...how anyone can view NY as a good destination is beyond me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

i was saying this yesterday that hes contracdicting himself... he says he wants to build his legacy....so, one would assume that means winning is a big part of that equation...seems he prefers a big market over winning...how anyone can view NY as a good destination is beyond me lol

 

I think he's confident that his Pal Kyrie would go there too (or some other big FA).  What could be more legacy-building if HE's the one that brings NYK back to glory contending days?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RingMyBell said:

Lets just hope he plays tomorrow and Dell Lumps doesn't sit him to spite him.

 

to spite him lol?

 

or how about they are protecting their most valuable asset....honestly, this is one instance where i dont think the league should fine or step in if Pels decide to shut him down....AD tied their hands, not the other way around....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Lets just hope he plays tomorrow and Dell Lumps doesn't sit him to spite him.

 

if they do end up sitting him, it won't be for spite.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drummerboy7816 said:

 

I think he's confident that his Pal Kyrie would go there too (or some other big FA).  What could be more legacy-building if HE's the one that brings NYK back to glory contending days?   

 

again, sounds like NY pipe dreams ive been hearing forever...thats a lot of risk for NY to take by trading their pick, if zion, and hoping we can build something in order to convince him to stay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

 

to spite him lol?

 

or how about they are protecting their most valuable asset....honestly, this is one instance where i dont think the league should fine or step in if Pels decide to shut him down....AD tied their hands, not the other way around....

If Anthony Davis tore his ACL, there would still be a suite of suitors.  Kristaps isnt even back yet and he got traded.  Like come on.  Wtf are they protecting.  What injury cant modern science fix these days?  Such an asinine concept, ooh lets protect him.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The 7th Beatles said:

 

Not going to happen 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RingMyBell said:

If Anthony Davis tore his ACL, there would still be a suite of suitors.  Kristaps isnt even back yet and he got traded.  Like come on.  Wtf are they protecting.  What injury cant modern science fix these days?  Such an asinine concept, ooh lets protect him.

 

dude, are you serious right now? he tears an ACL, he sits out the year and is a FA....why would a team trade for him knowing he wont play and could bail? youre a smart one, huh :rolleyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.