JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

Just to check his value. Would you other AD owners sell for someone like PG13?? :)

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

Just to check his value. Would you other AD owners sell for someone like PG13?? :)

If it was H2H that's about what I would need, particularly if I was punting FG.  He has a good PO schedule and is top 5, top 3 when punting FG.

3 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

If it was H2H that's about what I would need, particularly if I was punting FG.  He has a good PO schedule and is top 5, top 3 when punting FG.

Thanks for the answer :)!

• Like 1

Gentry just confirmed AD's playing in both games pre-ASB.  

• Like 1

These constant updates are just noise and you’d probably be better off if you tried to ignore them.  Either he plays or he doesn’t.  It’s out of our hands. 

The worst thing about that was Marc Steins lack knowledge of how to use twitter. Dude you're an NBA reporter that has to be second nature

I'm just going to let things ride. Nobody in my league is going to give me even half of what he is worth

Pelicans are so dumb for playing this guy makes no sense at all.  Jahlil is gonna be great when this dbag gets shut down!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Pelicans are so dumb for playing this guy makes no sense at all.  Jahlil is gonna be great when this dbag gets shut down!

bc they are not trying to get fined smart guy....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

aw8r598.gif

• Like 1

Nope that is false they won't be fined if they shut him down.  You must have this guy I happily traded him for Kawhi and Joe ingles so have fun when he gets shut down!

4 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

If I were his teammate I wouldn't pass him the ball. He doesn't want to be on the team so screw him.

lol I bet his teammates dont want to be on that team either. its all about money and championchips, not loyality to teams. with few exceptions.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jaysfansince2015 said:

why couldn't AD wait till the off season to make a trade request SMH ruined such a great season 

Simple. He want to go to LA NOW.

18 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

If I were his teammate I wouldn't pass him the ball. He doesn't want to be on the team so screw him.

I will, but just at situations to make him embarrassed.