JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

It's called being smart they are preserving their best trade chip, and developing a very talented and young big in Okafor.

5 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

It's called being smart they are preserving their best trade chip, and developing a very talented and young big in Okafor.

Why didn't they sit him out the last 4 losing seasons they had then huh. Just preserve their asset unless they start winning. That's the logic you're playing with here.

Just now, Brewcrew82 said:

The butthurt from AD owners are hilarious.  You knew this was coming.  Should have traded him!!

Ya they’re gonna hold him out the entire season for bumping shoulders with somebody 😂😂😂 

9 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

Why didn't they sit him out the last 4 losing seasons they had then huh. Just preserve their asset unless they start winning. That's the logic you're playing with here.

I understand you're upset your #1 pick is getting shut down but I think it's time to accept reality bruh he done and your fantasy season may be over if you don't got a good enough team without

Edited by megaplayboy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Brewcrew82 said:

I traded him for Kawhi and joe ingles.  I guess i'll take the Kawhi headache over AD

lol what an i d i o t who gave you Kawhi and Ingles 

3 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

I understand you're upset your #1 pick is getting shut down but I think it's time to accept reality bruh he done and your fantasy season may be over if you don't got a good enough team without

I didn't draft him lol. In general this is a bad look. Why don't you address my point buddy? 

It’s so obvious the fix is in. Dude didn’t even hesitate to leave the floor. 

Bunch of fortune tellers in here anybody wanna bet me that he won’t be shut down for season??

Him and his big mouthed agent did this by saying we don't want to play on this team anymore.  Makes no sense to play him.  AD owners are freaking delusional.

1 minute ago, Asapjoshy said:

Bunch of fortune tellers in here anybody wanna bet me that he won’t be shut down for season??

Which is the ******** problem! I would rather he get shut down, but that’s not happening. He’ll just keep sustaining random phantom injuries until the end of the season.

Honestly, we all know they have been looking for an excuse.

The only complication is the All Star game. How can AD play in that if he is "injured"?

Just now, stickman786 said:

I didn't draft him lol. In general this is a bad look. Why don't you address my point buddy? 

Why don't they sit him out the last 4 losing seasons by that logic? really bruh? did you not know he asked for a trade and told management he does not intend on re-signing? because when you do that and don't get traded by trade deadline, that means they need you 100% healthy for the off season moves which means they will find any reason to sit you out or shut you down. Those last 4 losing seasons he did not request a trade, that's the difference. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Which is the ******** problem! I would rather he get shut down, but that’s not happening. He’ll just keep sustaining random phantom injuries until the end of the season.

Can agree with this though 

no doubt he’ll sit for any small nagging injury. That’s why you either hold him and hope he plays during the playoffs or trade him for a top 20-35 guy and get less value but a person who will definitely play... risk and reward 

Even if he plays, he won't be effective any more. To me, his trade value is almost zero at this point. Will be a FA in many leagues soon.

5 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Honestly, we all know they have been looking for an excuse.

The only complication is the All Star game. How can AD play in that if he is "injured"?

I don’t think it matters to him if he plays. He still gets the nod regardless of whether he plays or not, so it’d be interesting to see who they pick to replace him.