JDL88

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

2 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Yeah, I still remember the box score showing Tim Duncan - DND - OLD.:lol:

TimDuncanOld.png?_ga=2.33134078.17750800

Hilarious! Remember that as well..

33 minutes ago, diggernicks said:

what would you guys be willing to offer for anthony davis in a dynasty league?

A lot. He said he is still planning on playing the rest of the season, so he still has top 40 value this season and top 5 value ongoing. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, nospmoht04 said:

That’s the politics of it.  They’re saying that so he gets moved by Thursday.  People need to stop believing everything that’s reported.  90% of it isn’t real or is released for posturing purposes.  

The only report that’s been released that I’ve seen is that Davis has given the Pelicans a short list of teams he’d resign with.  Boston wasn’t on that list.  He never said he would not resign there.  Boston is not on that list because he wants to leave by Thursday and Boston can’t make that happen.  They’ll be added to the list after Thursday.  

Oh weird, the list was fake.  And Boston was added.  I said this on 2/5. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821089-anthony-davis-i-never-said-celtics-werent-on-list-of-preferred-trade-spots

Tellin ya, you can’t believe this stuff until you see a quote from a player or an event actually happens. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

Oh weird, the list was fake.  And Boston was added.  I said this on 2/5. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821089-anthony-davis-i-never-said-celtics-werent-on-list-of-preferred-trade-spots

Tellin ya, you can’t believe this stuff until you see a quote from a player or an event actually happens. 

That's shocking.  Shocking, I tell ya.....

Everyone gonna be on the list!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

That's shocking.  Shocking, I tell ya.....

Everyone gonna be on the list!!!!!!

Shocking to seemingly 80% of people who posted here treating the fake list as absolute truth.  

To say Boston is not on his wishlist is simply a low-end strategy to push NO to deal with LA immediately.

Edited by littlesamtung

if people actually listened to the whole interview he made it clear every team is on his trade destination list he didn't single any team out, and "when free agency happens, we'll see what happens" if you can't read between the lines that means it's a one year rental.

3 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

if people actually listened to the whole interview he made it clear every team is on his trade destination list he didn't single any team out, and "when free agency happens, we'll see what happens" if you can't read between the lines that means it's a one year rental.

He gave political answers all around.  The point is he’s not against a Boston as many tried to create.  Even AD won’t know his feelings in 18 months.  We’ll see. 

• Like 1

So does Davis play next regular season game? He only played 4min in the all star game. And didn’t play in the second half. 

23 minutes ago, mas10 said:

So does Davis play next regular season game? He only played 4min in the all star game. And didn’t play in the second half. 

He is boarder line droppable in single season fantasy leagues. I don't really think he's gonna play more than 5-10 games to close out this season

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mas10 said:

My guess is he plays four minutes per game and doesn’t play in the second half. 

20 hours ago, nospmoht04 said:

He gave political answers all around.  The point is he’s not against a Boston as many tried to create.  Even AD won’t know his feelings in 18 months.  We’ll see. 

If Kyrie leaves he is 100% not going to or staying in Boston. However, if Kyrie stats (which I think he will) it will be more interesting. LA is a mess and I don't buy all the reports about him wanting to go there so bad. They did the same with Kawhi and George. Lakers are a mess right now they're not exactly the hottest destination.

Edited by Gohawks

5 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

He is boarder line droppable in single season fantasy leagues. I don't really think he's gonna play more than 5-10 games to close out this season

Yes, you should drop him for Jake Layman.  

• Like 2

Saw he only ended up playing a few minutes in the all star game. Anyone who watched have some insight on that?

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Saw he only ended up playing a few minutes in the all star game. Anyone who watched have some insight on that?

yes. he just wanted a few minutes.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Good for him, but I EFFED up if he's going to come back full blast

TBH, IDK that he will. It's seems unlikely. However, it seems AD has been getting a ton of backlash about how he's gone about the situation so he might do it to restore some of the public goodwill.

I tried to trade him for 90 cents on the dollar but got no takers so I'm just gonna ride it out. You won't win big if you don't gamble/ fortune favors the bold/ platitude of your choice.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, StifleTower2 said:

In fairness, I and others, argued they should take the Lakers trade and more than 90% of the people in this forum thought they shouldn't.  

lol... they shouldnt have taken the lakers deal.... why should they? that offer isnt going anywhere.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

lol... they shouldnt have taken the lakers deal.... why should they? that offer isnt going anywhere.

You willing to bet your job on that? A LOT can happen between now and July..ESPECIALLY WITH THE LAKERS!! 

i mean the deal is technically ALREADY gone if you think about it. Zubac just got traded away.

so in that respect yea the offer is gone. and with so many big time free agents theres no telling what lakers will do come July 1st...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

You willing to bet your job on that? A LOT can happen between now and July..ESPECIALLY WITH THE LAKERS!! 

i mean the deal is technically ALREADY gone if you think about it. Zubac just got traded away.

so in that respect yea the offer is gone. and with so many big time free agents theres no telling what lakers will do come July 1st...

thats true about Zubac... but fact remains that Celtics can offer a better package and made no sense to make a trade now

• Like 2

Is Tatum really that much better then Kuzma? He's regressed a bit; however he does have the age upside!. but lakers were offering a treasure trove of young players lol.

4 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Is Tatum really that much better then Kuzma? He's regressed a bit; however he does have the age upside!. but lakers were offering a treasure trove of young players lol.

yes, tatum is much better than kuzma...all kuz does is score...tatum does everything...

but its not just tatum.. its the picks that the pels want.... the young guys lakers offering, id say Ingram is the only one with supserstar potential...id say theyve all underperformed based on expectations except for kuzma....the lakers picks are not going to result in a superstar...

celtics have several picks they can give and all can potentially turn into an superstar...