Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigSlickBud

Full Time Dynasty League

Just wanted to say a belated good luck to all my new league-mates as we venture into our first week of the new dynasty. (i.e. break a leg, tear a labrum, shatter a wrist, pull a hammy, damgage a UCL) B)

Hey guys, I have many players on the block. I know that some of you want to wait and see what you've got as far as team needs. But some, including myself have obvious holes. Come on guys, stop all the inactivity and talk trade. Why not try to better your teams? This is suppose to be an active league.

I think having so many active roster spots (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, INF, LF, CF, RF, OF, UTIL, UTIL ) makes it harder to trade. Before you could trade a starter and a bench guy to maybe fill a hole, however now you're always creating a hole somewhere else. Before the guys you now need to start at inf, OF, 2nd Util were likely your prime trade bait players.

Alritey, now that i dont need a shortstop thanks to mr. aviles, so i can trade Bedard for anything.

I think having so many active roster spots (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, INF, LF, CF, RF, OF, UTIL, UTIL ) makes it harder to trade. Before you could trade a starter and a bench guy to maybe fill a hole, however now you're always creating a hole somewhere else. Before the guys you now need to start at inf, OF, 2nd Util were likely your prime trade bait players.

the settings can be changed for next season, we are using this half season here to see what we have, what we like and what we dont.

i felt the benches were deep enough, that trades should be happening anyway. im sure trade activity will happen, and in bunches.

Alritey, now that i dont need a shortstop thanks to mr. aviles, so i can trade Bedard for anything.

What would you want for Bedard?

Just anything really, probably 1 or 2 pitchers and a hitter of any sorts.

hey guys, it would be great if you updated the trading block, letting the other owners know who you are looking to move and what positions or stats you are looking for. i think it could facilitate more trading. so far everyone has been great about being active, but the trade offers have been few and far between.

I put some guys on the block. I'd like to make a deal soon. If you are interested, you can catch me on AIM or YIM. Or, just send some offers. I usually accept, reject or counter pretty quick.

I put some guys on the block. I'd like to make a deal soon. If you are interested, you can catch me on AIM or YIM. Or, just send some offers. I usually accept, reject or counter pretty quick.

Ditto B)

I will get back to normal trade talks and such now. Needed a two-week hiatus to move.

Ditto B)

I will get back to normal trade talks and such now. Needed a two-week hiatus to move.

glad to see that things are back to normal for you. moving sucks!

Now that we are approaching the 2nd half, I'm hoping there's going to be more action.

Phreak - got your 2 offers, probably will be declining them later. Still have to think about it though, and i'll most likely throw a counter back your way.

Now that we are approaching the 2nd half, I'm hoping there's going to be more action.

Whatever, Buddy. You're going to have to do a whole lot better than offering me Johan for Felipe! B)

Whatever, Buddy. You're going to have to do a whole lot better than offering me Johan for Felipe! :)

Hey Aaron, I thought it was a fair offer! B)

This All-Star break feels GREAT! :) It's so nice not to have to worry about line-ups for a few days.

...but then again here I am back at the computer tonight...posting messages about FBB. B)

finally got a trade in....Aram is out...Morneau is in!

I do have to say I like your side. But then again, all Chicago Cubs are evil, except for Zambrano.

This All-Star break feels GREAT! :) It's so nice not to have to worry about line-ups for a few days.

...but then again here I am back at the computer tonight...posting messages about FBB. B)

I do have to say I like your side. But then again, all Chicago Cubs are evil, except for Zambrano.

it was a trade of need, 1b

B) Y'all don't know about John Broxton.

...Now, if I could just figure out who the Cardinals were going to pick from their three-headed closer monster.

B) Y'all don't know about John Broxton.

...Now, if I could just figure out who the Cardinals were going to pick from their three-headed closer monster.

Jon Broxton no H

i do indeed, i missed out on a start by mike mussina

Unfortunately, I didn't miss out on a start by Laffey. In 12 team I thought, "Hey! He couldn't possibly kill my ERA any worse." I guess I was mistaken. I think his a$$ is grass in both dynasties.