Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigSlickBud

Full Time Dynasty League

...and how come I'm not receiving any offers, whatsoever, for Hanley Ramirez? I would think every offer that I receive would include his name or something? B)

Pffffffffffffttttttttt! :)

Hanley Ramirez who? Mike Aviles is where it's at. None of ya wanna send me a premier shortstop, so just watch...Mike Aviles will turn into a premier shortstop! (Either him or Brandon Wood).

Hanley Ramirez who? Mike Aviles is where it's at. None of ya wanna send me a premier shortstop, so just watch...Mike Aviles will turn into a premier shortstop! (Either him or Brandon Wood).

SS may very well be the thinnest of all positions this year. Aviles has done a very serviceable job. However, he's unproven and was a very late bloomer. I'm in no way putting the man down because he's done a nice job but like I said, the SS position is extemely thin.

Brandon Wood has the power and could turn out real nice for you. Good luck! B)

To all you playoff bound teams....

The Fuggers want to assist you in winning the CHAMPIONSHIP! Send offers my way! B)

I was looking forward to getting a 1st round bye B)

AKA, facing the Mo Fuggers :)

there is always next year or something

LOL and for my team there is always 2011. B)

Absolute domination.

Absolute domination.

If Pablo 'Medicine Ball' Sandoval continues to hit at this rate next year, I'll give you a cookie. B) Good luck in the semis.

Eh, he's not part of my long term plans. I just needed a catcher with Clement out for the rest of the year, and young Pablo has been on fire as of late.

everyone needs to adjust their rosters by the last day of the season....any players left DL'd will be free agents. so there is the heads up...cause technically guys on DL dont count as roster spots

everyone needs to adjust their rosters by the last day of the season....any players left DL'd will be free agents. so there is the heads up...cause technically guys on DL dont count as roster spots

Did you post this on the league page? I don't remember seeing it. But, I haven't exactly looked either. Thank god I read this post!

Well, it was a good run, but in the end, it wasn't enough. Props to TKD on a well played, competitive matchup that went down to the wire.

Now it's time to beat the guy who won't respond to my trade offers for the final podium spot.

I betcha i woulda won if Marquis started, yea that's it B) .

TRADE BLOCK

Robby Cano

Adrian Beltre

Adam Lind

Bobby Abreu

Melvin Mora

Stephen Pearce

Wladimir Balentien

Since i have 3-4 guys eligible at each position, getting some one back of the same position is not necessary.

Pretty much only looking for (young) pitching.

Did you post this on the league page? I don't remember seeing it. But, I haven't exactly looked either. Thank god I read this post!

i replied to this on a question about DL...i will make an official post as well

Cano is a Phreak, as it should be!!! Rickie Weeks or Ian Stewart are now available, looking for some starting pitchers or OF help

I'm interested in Ian Stewart. I'm having a hard time finding a fit. Help me with it.

Eric Bedard's up for grabs !!!

Cano is a Phreak, as it should be!!! Rickie Weeks or Ian Stewart are now available, looking for some starting pitchers or OF help

Done deal....Thanks JT.