lolcopter

Phillip Lindsay 2018 Outlook

Just now, Guwop said:

"he's too small" 

-Rotoworld fantasy football fans

are you seriously going to try to deny that the NFL is incredibly bias toward height? the #1 overall pick in this year's draft faced similar questions for similar reasons. it's a very real thing

The main reason Lindsay's ypc dropped where all those mercy 4th quarter up the gut runs they did in garbage time. 

He's been the better back since week one. I hope it's clear now ?

Edited by Guwop

1 minute ago, Guwop said:

The main reason Lindsay's ypc dropped where all those mercy 4th quarter up the gut runs they did in garage time. 

He's been the better back since week one. I hope it's clear now ?

Good point 

3 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

are you seriously going to try to deny that the NFL is incredibly bias toward height? the #1 overall pick in this year's draft faced similar questions for similar reasons. it's a very real thing

Oh I was talking about fantasy draft. But to this point there are small guys that end up producing. Some bust but being smaller shouldn't be an automatic don't draft. Especially with the direction the NFL is going now

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ponziacs said:

Why did this guy go undrafted?

To small to even get invited to the combine.  So he was small back with no combine measurable.

1 minute ago, Slatykamora said:

To small to even get invited to the combine.  So he was small back with no combine measurable.

Check out his CU pro day. Quick mo fo. I think Elway was there if i remember correctly 

Just now, austin316 said:

Check out his CU pro day. Quick mo fo. I think Elway was there if i remember correctly 

Yeah, but going to the Combine is what puts you on the map, per say.

Just now, Slatykamora said:

Yeah, but going to the Combine is what puts you on the map, per say.

Indeed. But more fuel for his fire not getting invited.

He does so much with what he's given. Absolutely love it. Reddit users were freaking out in the live thread at half time. Especially when Royce scored that TD lol Glad he was able to get one himself. Especially since he was looking so good out there. 

Nice to see him prospering. To see an undrafted guy take his opportunity and run with it is real fun to watch. 

• Like 1

My first gf was named Lindsay. Coincidence? I think not!!!

Investors? Possibly you!!!

Prestige Worldwide-wide-wide

Edited by austin316
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/5/2018 at 2:27 PM, y2jbones said:

It’s pretty clear that Lindsay is the back to own between him and Freeman. I’ve been starting Lindsay with confidence. 

Many Freeman supporters refused to accept this at the time.  I think I've been proven correct.  All you have to do is watch a Denver game and it's clear they are best with Lindsay in the backfield.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, y2jbones said:

Many Freeman supporters refused to accept this at the time.  I think I've been proven correct.  All you have to do is watch a Denver game and it's clear they are best with Lindsay in the backfield.

Lol. I remember those days. "it's not clear that he's the back to own" 

"freeman is the better talent he should get more touches" 

"he won't hold up all season" 

"the coaches said freeman will continue to be the feature back" 

"he's too small" 

Ah good times

Edited by Guwop
  • Like 2

Relax young grasshoppers. The Lindsay fanboy club will eventually go into hibernation as the season moves along. You shall see. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Relax young grasshoppers. The Lindsay fanboy club will eventually go into hibernation as the season moves along. You shall see. 

Y'all have said that since week one. Let me guess: "winter is coming" ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

If Freeman ends up being out a few games I wonder if Lindsay will get more touches? Or will they just go to Booker?

It's the Lindsay show If Freeman is on the shelf. 

Lindsay stock catching fire it seems. 

Weird. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

The only game he hasn’t cracked double digits in PPR was when he got kicked out of a game for throwing phantom punches. 

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Lol. I remember those days. "it's not clear that he's the back to own" 

"freeman is the better talent he should get more touches" 

"he won't hold up all season" 

"the coaches said freeman will continue to be the feature back" 

"he's too small" 

Ah good times

The league I'm in rewards for return yards so that's a nice little bonus from Lindsay. Looks good for a "small" guy.

• Like 1

Just now, Sonny_D said:

Nah.

Id much rather he get 7 targets and 8 carries than 14 carries and 1 target for fantasy..  RBs can usually get more yards per target than per carry.

3 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Moments before this post was made. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Sonny_D said:

What a stupid comment.  Even if Lindsay does nothing the rest of the year, he's been a great pickup for all that did so.  He's only had 6 out of 7 good weeks.

• Like 2

It's being reported that Freeman has a high ankle sprain. One head of the three headed monster has died (at least for a few weeks). It should be interesting to see how they split Lindsey/Booker. Any way you look at it, Lindsey should see more volume until Freeman returns (most likely out until at least after their bye which is week 10).

Edited by thirdeye
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thirdeye said:

It's being reported that Freeman has a high ankle sprain. One head of the three headed monster has died (at least for a few weeks). It should be interesting to see how the split Lindsey/Booker. Any way you look at it, Lindsey should see more volume until Freeman returns.

Whoa