lolcopter

Phillip Lindsay 2018 Outlook

It's such a pleasure having this man in 95 percent of my leagues. What a stud. Nice to see him get a TD he earned through his work. 

Hated when he would run his way down the field and then here comes Freeman for the touchdown! Lol 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

So nice not having Freeman in the lineup vulturing TDs that he didn't earn...

All season long, Lindsay has proven that he's the guy, and maybe...just maybe...this performance becomes the icing on the cake for Lindsay to get a consistent 15 carries moving forward.

It would be a crime if he didn't get around 15 carries with passing game work moving forward. He's the better back and produced more almost every game. Hell he produced more with freeman out thsn freeman did when Lindsay got ejected. 

Don’t own the guy but I would be pissed at what could have been. Seemed like multiple times where he broke a big run but the offense was flagged and the run was called back.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Don’t own the guy but I would be pissed at what could have been. Seemed like multiple times where he broke a big run but the offense was flagged and the run was called back.

At least 70 yards called back today on him

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

It was annoying for sure points wise but he still did very well on a good amount of carries. Plus getting goalline touches as well. All signs pointing up. Should be the lead back moving forward 

9 hours ago, smetana34 said:

At least 70 yards called back today on him

It was 56 yards called back but who knows how many more yards he would have gotten if those drive-killing calls didn't result in DEN offense leaving the field & the game flow going the way it did....the penalties called against Denver seemed very timely for KC, not just against Lindsay but the Denver offense in general. 

9 minutes ago, mitchellcole said:

It's insane he doesn't get more receptions. 

Because the Denver coaching staff is determined to showcase Booker is not a total bum for whatever reason. 

7 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Am I crazy to offer David Johnson for this dude?

I'd keep Lindsay

• Like 1

He's great, but I doubt we see more usage of him than we already do. Vance seems to want to employ RBBC and Lindsay is likely too small to be able to take 20+ carries a game. But even if Freeman comes back, I think Lindsay will be a fine RB2 play ROS. Freeman just vultures TDs. 

On 10/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, atdharris said:

He's great, but I doubt we see more usage of him than we already do. Vance seems to want to employ RBBC and Lindsay is likely too small to be able to take 20+ carries a game. But even if Freeman comes back, I think Lindsay will be a fine RB2 play ROS. Freeman just vultures TDs. 

In today’s NFL I wonder how much staying healthy has to do with size. Look at all the small guys around the league making an impact these days week in and week out. Personally I think staying healthy is more of a skill that has lots of factors outside of just size.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, itschief33 said:

This guy is a stud. Fun to watch him run the ball.

He seems to have such great vision.  On a few of those plays it looked like he was about to be mobbed and he somehow gets right through them.

• Like 1

Texans looked to be playing all around good def from what I’ve seen. He got absolutely destroyed on a swing pass. Really showed the “small” guy’s toughness

• Like 1

Lindsay owners:

Are people feeling ok with Lindsay being dependable as an RB3/flex for the stretch?  What does RFreeman’s Return mean to his numbers?

Ive been offered Lindsay in a trade, so it would be helpful to know what it’s like rostering him. 

Reading through the thread, I see initial reactions to weekly performance. Can an owner give a brief summary of the Lindsay experience?

4 minutes ago, candygram4mongo said:

Lindsay owners:

Are people feeling ok with Lindsay being dependable as an RB3/flex for the stretch?  What does RFreeman’s Return mean to his numbers?

Ive been offered Lindsay in a trade, so it would be helpful to know what it’s like rostering him. 

Reading through the thread, I see initial reactions to weekly performance. Can an owner give a brief summary of the Lindsay experience?

Not an owner but he seems like a solid RB3 with RB2 upside even if Freeman returns.  Won't blow up to 25-30 pts but if you are happy with 8-17 pts in your weekly flex he is your guy. 

2 hours ago, candygram4mongo said:

Lindsay owners:

Just been a high floor guy without the high ceiling when Royce is in the lineup. Won’t single handedly win you a week or lose you a week. Consistent 10 points with a shot for more if he keeps getting goalline work. I’m in a standard league and it’s been a pleasure having phil on the squad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, candygram4mongo said:

Lindsay owners:

I’ve owned him since week 2 and start him every week in PPR league. Even when Freeman was active Lindsay was the main guy and consistently puts up double digits. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Why are people calling him an RB3? He's #11 in standard non ppr, which is a low end RB1. 

Probably freeman owners who didn't pick him up. He's at least RB2 level this year looking at the field or RBs