ST. STEVEN

Tre'Quan Smith 2018 Outlook

I obviously don't wish injury on anyone but if something happened to Michael Thomas and he was forced to miss time...….

I'm even more hyped for this pick up (and i picked him up yesterday before the news) because I got the Brees/Tre'quan stack now =p

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Good luck figuring out who to drop for him, there are a lot of potential upside stashes on benches now

Buck Allen bye bye for me. Hi Tre-Quan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mmcc1029 said:

I Frantically picked him up while driving a forklift, reward my efforts and ball out Quan. 

that would be a funny skit....showing fantasy football owners live while making hot free agent pickups like this...

what were you doing when you added the Quon? Driving a forklift...

akk7O3a.gif?noredirect

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Panthor said:

good lotto ticket pickup, easy pick up and drop if it doesn't work out

I think if you only going to hold 1 week then you may be dissapointed with the away game against baltimore.  I think you need to invest 2-3 weeks with this pickup if at all.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Rotoworld hype train going into overdrive per usual.

Be careful and tread carefully, friends.

It's worse over on Reddit lol

• Haha 1

Just now, nosh0t said:

I think if you only going to hold 1 week then you may be dissapointed with the away game against baltimore.  I think you need to invest 2-3 weeks with this pickup if at all.

Look at his playoff schedule

Just now, nosh0t said:

don't need him to produce, just need to see his usage, as long as he is involved and on the field that is all that matters and that he is clearly ahead of Meredith.  the points can come later

• Like 1

I don't think he'll be relevant. I'll apologize later in the year if he turns into something special this year. It seems everyone gets a little too hyped after they see an injury happen or a nationally televised game. I remember when Marqise Lee got hurt then everyone was hyping up Keelan Cole. Then he had that big game against the Patriots with the one-handed OBJ catch and everyone wet their pants in excitement.

• Haha 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

I don't think he'll be relevant. I'll apologize later in the year if he turns into something special this year. It seems everyone gets a little too hyped after they see an injury happen or a nationally televised game. I remember when Marqise Lee got hurt then everyone was hyping up Keelan Cole. Then he had that big game against the Patriots with the one-handed OBJ catch and everyone wet their pants in excitement.

There's a difference. Blake Bortles isn't throwing Quan the ball.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

There's a difference. Blake Bortles isn't throwing Quan the ball.

Comparing I was not. Make you an automatic stud a great QB does not. Patience you must have.

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Dude puts up a 30 spot last week and now Ginn is done for the season? Ive been holding him on/off this season and now it could finally translate into some production. Please dont compare Cole/Lee with Bortles at the helm to Drew Brees and the saints. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

We've been hyping this guy since preseason. All he needed was opportunity and Ginn going on IR is that opportunity. Read the entire thread. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Comparing I was not. Make you an automatic stud a great QB does not. Patience you must have.

It's okay to be wrong. No hard feelings.

5 minutes ago, 77georgec said:

Dude puts up a 30 spot last week and now Ginn is done for the season? Ive been holding him on/off this season and now it could finally translate into some production. Please dont compare Cole/Lee with Bortles at the helm to Drew Brees and the saints

So have Albert Wilson, Willie Snead, Cole Beasley, Jordy Nelson, Robby Anderson...

Never compared them. Your buddy did.

Edited by FitzMagic

So is the consensus that TreQuan>Meredith for the ROS?

The snap counts from last week seem to indicate that.

There seemed to be alot of promise coming out of camp as well.

2 minutes ago, RustyMiller said:

So is the consensus that TreQuan>Meredith for the ROS?

The snap counts from last week seem to indicate that.

There seemed to be alot of promise coming out of camp as well.

Let's look at them both talent wise;

Meredith = JAG

Smith = talent is through the roof 

You decide. 

Edited by gbill2004

30 minutes ago, kball09 said:

If Meredith was going to eat out of the slot wouldn't he have done it by now? Ginn wasn't clogging up the slot....

He's been dealing with an injury but reportedly has gotten healthy over the bye-week.  

18 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

its your last bench spot, isn't it better  to have him on your team if you're wrong, than have to fight to get him on waivers?