ST. STEVEN

Tre'Quan Smith 2018 Outlook

7 minutes ago, kball09 said:

By meant biz do you mean catching two WIIIIIIIIDE open balls of his 4 targets? Like seriously, someone's mom was covering him last night:

I think Smith is the better pickup, though I would be scared to start either one until further notice.

fair enough, but coming back for first action off a nasty knee knock is "biz" - confidence goes a looong way in injury rehab, so, yeah .... even if it was my aunt Lucia covering him, results = confidence. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

fair enough, but coming back for first action off a nasty knee knock is "biz" - confidence goes a looong way in injury rehab, so, yeah .... even if it was my aunt Lucia covering him, results = confidence. 

I'm bout that Tre'Quan biz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Yeah, agreed, as someone with more shares of Smith than Meredith, I would have preferred another catchless performance ;)

15 hours ago, herschel said:

people still high on him?

nah just high in general

will say got him stashed in dynasty for down the line potential, redraft......meh.........wait and see imo

This kid will burst on the scene by week 6. 

Sean Payton loves his new toys and all he has to do is beat out old balls Ginn or Meredith who is coming off a major injury. 

A physical specimen, one of my calls is that this kid will be the WR a la Kamara emergence in 2017 only on more of a delay. 

Ballers ball and this kid is a hard stash. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

This kid will burst on the scene by week 6. 

Sean Payton loves his new toys and all he has to do is beat out old balls Ginn or Meredith who is coming off a major injury. 

A physical specimen, one of my calls is that this kid will be the WR a la Kamara emergence in 2017 only on more of a delay. 

Ballers ball and this kid is a hard stash. 

Spicy 

Not starting him today but picked him back up with the meredith news. If he doesnt do anything today Ill drop and grab another lotto ticket for the next slate of games. Good luck to anyone starting him in deep leagues he could surprise.

22 minutes ago, tah10 said:

Meredith's inactive today. CHOOOO CHOOOOO 

Still the number 4. He's a situational deep threat. He might catch a 60 yard TD today, but he could also put up a donut. He's basically the long term Ginn replacement. 

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Still the number 4. He's a situational deep threat. He might catch a 60 yard TD today, but he could also put up a donut. He's basically the long term Ginn replacement. 

He's basically the short term Kamara at WR

7 minutes ago, TTRA1N said:

Heard Carr was named number 3 lol

I’ve been reading the same thing. Smith will be the #4 in today’s game with Carr in the slot. 

6 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

No one's saying to start him. But he has Ginn and the 3rd WR's target share up for grabs in an offense that has produced 900 yard 8 TD 2nd WR options in the past. He just made Cam Meredith expendable and wouldn't be surprised if Meredith is released or traded at some point.

He will be a waiver add due to opportunity alone. Opportunity is all you need. Plus- he's a baller that averaged 17 YPC in college.

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

No one's saying to start him. But he has Ginn and the 3rd WR's target share up for grabs in an offense that has produced 900 yard 8 TD 2nd WR options in the past. He just made Cam Meredith expendable and wouldn't be surprised if Meredith is released or traded at some point.

He will be a waiver add due to opportunity alone. Opportunity is all you need. Plus- he's a baller that averaged 17 YPC in college.

This. Ginn and Austin Carr are scrubs, and the kid's obviously talented. 

It's all gonna be situational and Brees always spreads it around. Smith will eventually emerge as the go to #2 option at WR, but it is gonna take a bit of time...until then he is more of a stash--but a super high upside one.

2 hours ago, pjbyrne707 said:

well this thread died. 

I'm still HODLing

Don’t be overreacting. Saints played from behind and needed proven players. Do NOT drop. Trust me, do not drop.

Edited by phatrat
CSB removed

Counterargument to that is they'll be playing from behind a lot this year with that god awful defense

Just now, tah10 said:

Counterargument to that is they'll be playing from behind a lot this year with that god awful defense

Defense will be fine. I’m not too worried about a week 1 divisional game.