Sign in to follow this  
Motorcat117

Edit Post

I'm new to the forum and maybe I am missing it ............ is there an edit post feature ?

If not I'd would like to suggest it.

Pleased with the community .......... already found a new league and a new owner for one of my leagues in what has been basically a day's time.

12 hours ago, Motorcat117 said:

I'm new to the forum and maybe I am missing it ............ is there an edit post feature ?

There is -- the "Edit" button underneath your post -- but it's only available or 10 minutes.  This restriction is in place because people retroactively editing posts can create confusion.  If there's something that you want to correct and it's after the 10 minute window, just post another comment to clarify.

18 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

There is -- the "Edit" button underneath your post -- but it's only available or 10 minutes.  This restriction is in place because people retroactively editing posts can create confusion.  If there's something that you want to correct and it's after the 10 minute window, just post another comment to clarify.

Thanks for the reply.......... 

The reason I posted was because in a thread to score an invite to a league I posted my e-mail address. In hindsight I wish I had of PM'ed the user and now would like to edit that e-mail out of the existing thread.  

Whats done is done ... if it can be corrected I'd like that - if not, I totally understand and lesson learned.

PS.... Braves/Pirates tonight - big series for both. 

I hid the post for you.  Not going to make a habit of doing that, but since you're new and this is a one-time thing.