Sign in to follow this  
hgh22

Bryse Wilson 2018 Outlook

While I'd have like to see Wright, I like the Braves idea that if a guy looks ready bring him up. 

10 minutes ago, Shortnphat said:

Is he sticking around? Noticed he hasn’t been sent down yet.

I would be shocked. He was initially reported as a spot start, they didn't even play him deep into the game, he didn't do anything particularly amazing, and there isn't a lot of reason that he would even have priority over their other pitching prospects for a rotation spot- and that's even if there was an open rotation spot for him.

I am unsure why he hasn't been sent back down yet, but there isn't a lot of reason to hold onto him.

• Thanks 1

Braves' Snitker on Bryse Wilson: “We knew it was only going to be 1 start right now. He’s got to feel really good about everything he’s worked towards & getting here & getting a win in his first game, in a game like this. You’re going to see him again for probably a long time.”

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

Braves' Snitker on Bryse Wilson: “We knew it was only going to be 1 start right now. He’s got to feel really good about everything he’s worked towards & getting here & getting a win in his first game, in a game like this. You’re going to see him again for probably a long time.”

Just figured he’d be sent down after the game but thanks for the information.

• Like 1