RedDogNamedClippers

Rudy Gay 2018-2019 Season Outlook

20 hours ago, richg24 said:

12 team $150 league in its 8th season with the same people but ya i guess not competitive lol. Warren was on many many wires at one point he had a 0 point game and then did not play the next game his ownership was around 50% at the time or less (this was a long time ago haf warren for while now)

So many bad owners in this thread that have no clue how to fantasy. I bet they all dropping gay right now...too late though the hot wire guys like white and winslow long gone

Please invite me to your league next year.... easy money$$$

• Haha 1

been money since hes came back...ppl who dropped him (or the guy who dropped him for Bamba lol) are  so idiotic and stupid...

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Kobe824 said:

been money since hes came back...ppl who dropped him (or the guy who dropped him for Bamba lol) are  so idiotic and stupid...

His league has TJ Warren and Rudy Gay just floating in the FA though, so he can definitely afford to drop anyone anytime lol

sprained his ankle in late,seems will miss some time

Tweaked left ankle in 4th quarter. It's a shame that he has been playing pretty well despite health issue all season.  

Edited by sickrookie

he plans to play tomorrow

Edited by kane
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Ankle injuries are running rampant

Yep it’s too cold around USA and traveling will do that to ya, tired muscles + cold gyms are the worst 

5 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

Yep it’s too cold around USA and traveling will do that to ya, tired muscles + cold gyms are the worst 

Yea cause it's typically freezing in Nba arena's occupied by thousands of ppl 

3 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

Yea cause it's typically freezing in Nba arena's occupied by thousands of ppl 

Announcers say it all the time

the sole reason they’ll never do a all star weekend in Toronto anymore 😆 

Got dropped in my 12 team league. Is he worth a waiver 1 claim? He looks to be averaging the same as Jabari, but with better %s, stocks, and less t/o.

26 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Got dropped in my 12 team league. Is he worth a waiver 1 claim? He looks to be averaging the same as Jabari, but with better %s, stocks, and less 

He is around top 50 per game value. If you can deal with the occasional rest games.... Yes.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Got dropped in my 12 team league. Is he worth a waiver 1 claim? He looks to be averaging the same as Jabari, but with better %s, stocks, and less t/o.

Yea he should be worth the #1 waiver. Chances are that nobody better will be dropped, unless the teams on the fringe of playoffs in your league are hurting with lots of injuries.

• Like 1

He's coming off bench tonight. I'm kinda worried about him for playoffs I don't think it's worth the risk to roster him then.

5 hours ago, rage2021 said:

He's coming off bench tonight. I'm kinda worried about him for playoffs I don't think it's worth the risk to roster him then.

I’m leaning towards this being an exception and not the rule. They lost tonight, they are fighting for a playoff spot, and he has played well as a starter. He’ll be back in the starting lineup next game. 

4 hours ago, B.Winslow said:

I’m leaning towards this being an exception and not the rule. They lost tonight, they are fighting for a playoff spot, and he has played well as a starter. He’ll be back in the starting lineup next game. 

Good point thanks. Plus I don't think any b2bs for playoffs