Sign in to follow this  
gbill2004

Philip Rivers 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, Broncos132 said:

I cant believe he got us 18. I consider that a miracle tbh

45 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

The Chargers defense gave Rivers (and us as fantasy owners) those opportunities at the end.

Halfway through the 4th quarter Rivers had like 7.5 points in my league.

He also had a touchdown dropped and was playing without Keenan Allen the entire game. The two INTs were bad but he played very well and this could've easily been a big game.

• Like 2

It low key looked like the 2 picks he threw were due to the wind. Coulda also had a long TD to Williams early in the first half IIRC but he had to turn back to get it. Or was it Benjamin? 

• Like 1

How hard would it have been to play QB for chargers tonight?  That was one of those game, cold weather, hostile stadium, pass rush was insane.  Like how hard would it have been to be the guy taking snaps out there tonight?  And then to come through and win it like that? That's why there is only 10-15 guys in the world that can REALLY play QB in the NFL.

Edited by OmegaRed88
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

How hard would it have been to play QB for chargers tonight?  That was one of those game, cold weather, hostile stadium, pass rush was insane.  Like how hard would it have been to be the guy taking snaps out there tonight?  And then to come through and win it like that? That's why there is only 10-15 guys in the world that can REALLY play QB in the NFL.

All without his probowl RB and WR. 

This is could be there year. 

20 minutes ago, Nah85 said:

Could have had a bigger night.  k Allen with a zero in my line up :(

Me too. Also have the Rivers and Allen stack on my team. Hope my other guys can make up for it.

16 minutes ago, ree10 said:

Me too. Also have the Rivers and Allen stack on my team. Hope my other guys can make up for it.

Yep same here.  River, Allen, Jackson

yet somehow.....

I'm leading vs his mahomes, Hill, Kelce.

Really sucks about allen, I'd have this win in the bag.

3 hours ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Phil makin a baby tonight

No doubt dude already has like 9 kids. The football isn't the only thing he's slinging. 

Anyone deploying rivers for their champ game?

baltimore has limited QB’s to under 200 yds and less than 10 fantasy points in 3/4 games, one of those being matt ryan @atlanta.  Serious dud potential here.

Damnit, this is a tough one. Hes been reliable all year. If this was in Baltimore all year, I'd be benching him but its at home. Dont know if id roll Luck out over him

2 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Anyone deploying rivers for their champ game?

baltimore has limited QB’s to under 200 yds and less than 10 fantasy points in 3/4 games, one of those being matt ryan @atlanta.  Serious dud potential here.

Playing Rivers in his career MVP year.  I owe it to him to give him a chance this week and hope for the best. 

the last 4 weeks i've been switching between matt ryan and rivers. each week i kept guessing wrong. going off that, i'm going to play ryan but if anything i have no doubt rivers will go off. 

Who’s got the balls to fire up josh allen @ the hoodie in champ game over rivers?

i’ve been tempted to do this the last month and it would have been the right move every single time.

No way. Rivers got me here, so I play him. Jameis is my second option but I refuse to put my title hopes on his wet fingers. I could see Rivers ripping that defense apart. Damn the ranking. Let's gooooooo!!!!

• Like 2

I think it really depends on your options.  In one league I have Rivers or Wilson, right now I'm leaning towards Wilson with the hopes that it's a high scoring game and that Seattle doesn't run like 70% of the time.

Just now, ZappB said:

I think it really depends on your options.  In one league I have Rivers or Wilson, right now I'm leaning towards Wilson with the hopes that it's a high scoring game and that Seattle doesn't run like 70% of the time.

Lol i’m starting wilson 100 times out of 100 this week with those two options

• Like 1

My other options are Winston @ DAL and Josh Allen @ NE. so i'm sticking with Rivers.

Allen could easily be the better play but there is no way in hell i'm starting a rookie QB that cant throw against Belichek on the road. I can live with myself if I start Rivers and lose but not if I start Allen and he tanks.

• Like 1