Sign in to follow this  
B&F

Ji-Man Choi 2018 Outlook

Playing every day vs. RHPs at the top of the order.   

Should have value in deep leagues.  Interesting minor league peripherals.  

Not sure why more people aren't talking about him...He's single-handedly helping my team win my fantasy playoffs.

.338 BA, 4 HR, 15 RBI, 2 SB, 11 Runs, 1.090 OPS in the last month.

Pure definition of that "rare" fantasy gold to find at the end of the season that pushes you to the finish line.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Not sure why more people aren't talking about him...He's single-handedly helping my team win my fantasy playoffs.

.338 BA, 4 HR, 15 RBI, 2 SB, 11 Runs, 1.090 OPS in the last month.

Pure definition of that "rare" fantasy gold to find at the end of the season that pushes you to the finish line.

I guess people believe he will fall on his face as soon as they pick him up.  His minor league peripherals support his production.

I kind of expect a sophmore slump next season but he should continue to hit this season.

Edited by B&F

He also has @TEX and @TOR next week. I snagged him.

Does anyone know if he's still strictly a platoon player? Three lefties on tap out of seven games next week. Might start him anyway in a weekly with those matchups.

40 minutes ago, Caelum said:

He also has @TEX and @TOR next week. I snagged him.

Does anyone know if he's still strictly a platoon player? Three lefties on tap out of seven games next week. Might start him anyway in a weekly with those matchups.

I am pretty sure he is but since he has been hitting so well lately I could see the Rays giving him a shot vs. LHPs just to see what they have.  In the minors he was meh against them.

• Like 1

Any long standing upside next year based on his Minor league periphials.

I'm searching players to scoop up in my 14 team dynasty after being knocked out of the playoffs and we cant add players still in the Minors. 

54 minutes ago, Heisenberg90 said:

Can someone please tell me his PT situation?

Usually starts against righties. Hoping for 5 or 6 starts next week. Toronto has a few possible lefties in Pannone and Borucki.