chrispsykes

ESPN standard scoring drafting 6pm today! $25 entry

7 minutes ago, Rmagz06 said:

Ryanmag06@yahoo.com

will pay if I get invite already have money in leaguesafe acct

invites sent... you're taking over 'Team Watts' who hasn't paid. please join and pay asap!

worst case scenario, if the final player doesn't pay in time i've got a mate who can take over and pay so whatever happens it's definitely going ahead!!

okay so i'm not getting a response from Ryan.... one place left if anyone is interested, draft in an hour.

The draft will go ahead because new league is full, but new player will take over from someone who hasn't paid

i've just added you as the 2nd owner for the team 

2 minutes ago, Rmagz06 said:

Yeah there is 12 ppl in it already someone needs to be kicked whoever isn’t paying or responding 

have you had a new invite? you're replacing someone who hasn't paid... it won't let me delete them because the draft room has opened, but you're in as '2nd owner' and i'll delete them as soon as the draft is done

It’s not allowing me to join saying the draft is in progress now and there is still 12 people in the league when I did another league idk if yahoo is different you have to switch the team owner to my email 

7 minutes ago, ReptarRevised said:

Chrispskes it says pending but I have emails saying successful and complete

yeah i've seen that.... sorry i have no idea what that means haven't seen that before on leaguesafe!

Not sure what is going on but I can’t access the team at all on ESPN it doesn’t even say I have a team or let me accept anything 

2 minutes ago, Rmagz06 said:

It’s not allowing me to join saying the draft is in progress now and there is still 12 people in the league when I did another league idk if yahoo is different you have to switch the team owner to my email 

yikes i'm not sure what to do now... i'll see if i can find his email and ask him to leave the league, but i'm not even sure if he'll be able to do that? Does anyone here know what i can do to let Rmagz take Team Watt's place?!

1 minute ago, Rmagz06 said:

Not sure what is going on but I can’t access the team at all on ESPN it doesn’t even say I have a team or let me accept anything 

okay i think i've just invited you again, has it reached you?