RafiBomb

Donovan Mitchell Season Outlook 2018-2019

4 minutes ago, kane said:

did nothing in first half,people who draft him in 2-3th round should kick himself

A guy in my league drafted Mitchell 14th overall and then Cp3 at 15th somehow still 3rd place. 

I traded for him and he has solitarily lost me fg% this week while not helping anywhere else to win me anything. He’s shot 6/36 since I’ve got him, what a total bum. Dwyane Wade my a**

December 2017: Wow! This dude is amazing. Wade/Liliard. Superstar in 4 years. MVP in 3. Waiver wire pickup of the year. Owning Mitchell is one of the most exciting things. Enjoy the ride!

December 2018: Wade comparisons were silly. He is Waiters/Tyreke 2.0. Most inconsistent player of all-time. Bust. Always been overrated. Trash. I hate him.

With basically the same numbers as last year.....

tenor.gif?itemid=13060126

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

December 2017: Wow! This dude is amazing. Wade/Liliard. Superstar in 4 years. MVP in 3. Waiver wire pickup of the year. Owning Mitchell is one of the most exciting things. Enjoy the ride!

December 2018: Wade comparisons were silly. He is Waiters/Tyreke 2.0. Most inconsistent player of all-time. Bust. Always been overrated. Trash. I hate him.

Bro how can you be a superstar in 4 but a MVP in 3?  Superstardom should be the antecedent to MVP. This is effectively a continuity error by my calculations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Bro how can you be a superstar in 4 but a MVP in 3?  Superstardom should be the antecedent to MVP. This is effectively a continuity error by my calculations. 

It’s a compilation of quotes. Same person didn’t say both. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I’m holding just because there is no other place to go but up and you can’t really sell him now unless you want to get robbed blind

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Darren Collison is worst to own

Difference is Collison is an easy drop in most formats. I took Donovan #22 and have to live with his bum a** knowing I could've taken Kemba, Booker, Jrue etc

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rproflmao said:

Dipo type line tonight after a collision type line last night 😂😂😂

Eh, not even a positive 9-cat line tonight. 

Had flipped him a week ago for Lavine and did not look back.

At best it's a net neutral or positive. 

At worst, ... well who knows what that'll look like but...

That is actually not a bad thing , he most likely wanted all star bids and went too extra to the suffering of his team. But he figured it out and just needs to play relaxed. 

Showing that hat he can turn it on anytime is Dame Lillard like, I always thought Mitchell played and molded his game to llilards

Well look what we have here... great the past 2 weeks? Starting to look like the player we drafted him to be?

I knew i shouldve traded for him. Posted my trade on assist forum, and not a single soul said yes. Staying away from assist forum from now on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, droselicious said:

I knew i shouldve traded for him. Posted my trade on assist forum, and not a single soul said yes. Staying away from assist forum from now on. 

It’s not just the assist forum,  backread here and you’ll understand why no one said yes 

5 minutes ago, droselicious said:

Majority are prisoner of the moment that's why.

He was producing the same numbers as last year on lower percentages and everyone assumed the breakout won’t happen... I almost traded him away as well but he managed to turn it around when the calendar flipped to 2019, I think the Rubio injury also helped his case a bit 

20 minutes ago, Rproflmao said:

He was producing the same numbers as last year on lower percentages and everyone assumed the breakout won’t happen... I almost traded him away as well but he managed to turn it around when the calendar flipped to 2019, I think the Rubio injury also helped his case a bit 

Rubio injury helped but he was shooting high volume with him anyway. Damn.