Sign in to follow this  
Judicious

Jerami Grant Season Season Outlook 2018-2019

28 minutes ago, travelingpiano said:

Like his attitude, and very well-rounded..rebounds, 3 pointers, the occasional alley-oop dunk

Agree. They are a better team without Melo and a better one with Grant starting with stocks. Hell, Grant should've started last year! I picked him up where I could. Way it's looking, any team is a better team without Melo. Man, Melo has really been exposed these 2 seasons. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his defense til' he went to OKC. He's flat-footed on defense and now that he has to be in the flow of a real team now, he can't even score.  

I get so much flack for rostering Jerami Grant and Danny green types in my 12 team roto league. Some guys just don’t appreciate these stock monsters bc they don’t have a high-profile name.

7 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

I get so much flack for rostering Jerami Grant and Danny green types in my 12 team roto league. Some guys just don’t appreciate these stock monsters bc they don’t have a high-profile name.

I own both too and had some ask if my patience with Green was wearing thin. He'd just had 3 3s and 3 steals. 

Was weird 

25 minutes ago, Quazza said:

I own both too and had some ask if my patience with Green was wearing thin. He'd just had 3 3s and 3 steals. 

Was weird 

I literally had that same conversation. Guys were telling me I should “drop that trash.”

15 minutes ago, travelingpiano said:

very consistent performances, nice combi of points and rebounds...wondering if he'll keep it up ROS with Westbrook back?

He was getting more open looks when Westbrook was playing so, if he continues to start (which is highly likely), it should only increase his outlook

I got him off the wire thinking he was gonna be a temporary stream but I've been holding on to him. He's been really solid - the 1/1/1 lines are nice and he's improved on his efficiency a lot. Perfect end of the bench guy to have. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wogee said:

What happened to him in the game VS Sacramento?

Why he go GTD tag in yahoo?

wondering the same thing

Edit: just watched the full game highlights. With 2mins left in the 4th he lands on his ankle funny and immediately grabs it. Left the game. Looking like a sprain at minimum.

Edited by Dent416

was really liking grant!

had to drop cuz cant afford any injuries, but hope hes gonna be okay but also, i feel since WB is back, thats alot of rebounds that WB will jack, so im expecting a dip in numbers from jerami

2 hours ago, calebcjy said:

was really liking grant!

had to drop cuz cant afford any injuries, but hope hes gonna be okay but also, i feel since WB is back, thats alot of rebounds that WB will jack, so im expecting a dip in numbers from jerami

Serious question, do we think he can keep solid value with WB back? Look at him during the start of the season before WBs second injury 🧐

I think he gets a few more easy baskets and blocks since wb likes to gamble with steals. Or i could be wrong, wb takes all the shots, and Grant gets more fouls lol...

Yeah he's been really solid. I got him off the waiver for streaming purposes but decided to hold. Perfect end of the bench guy you can just slot in and forget about it. 

I think he's great.  He's my 10th guy in a few roto leagues.  Been averaging 2 blocks/2 threes for a week and has been doing it efficiently too.  Hasn't done much else.  Yet makes you ponder why people are willing to pay so much for Turner/Allen types when you can get this guy for a buck or two in auctions and off the wire in some cases.  :ph34r: 

Very impressed he has added the 3 ball to his skill set.  I thought he would be a hustle/defensive stats guy only.  Kudos to him for putting in the work.

• Like 2

Right now, he's been helping me secure blocks every week.  He's almost there with the triple-1 production.  He can probably up his stls just a little bit more but I shouldn't ask for much from someone who was dropped and sat on the wire for a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Extremely undervalued player....66% FG, 1.3 3's, 5.3 Rebounds, 1.7 Blocks in the last 7 days. If you can withstand poor FT%(on low volume to be fair), a very solid guy to round out your team. 

• Like 4

No love for this cat!  He's had good stretches in the past but I think we're seeing his true breakout this year (he's only 24)...triple 1 plus 50% FG and currently on a blocks tear, and the consistency has been great.  

A great guy since I grabbed him from the waivers. His blk and steals are gold and sometimes he even scores a bunch of points. Plus he is a permanent starter and gets consistent minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1