RafiBomb

10-team standard: How does my team look?

Recommended Posts

My 10-team league drafted already which I am not a fan of.

 

PG: Donovan Mitchell (SG), Ricky Rubio, Mike Conley, Markelle Fultz (SG)

SG: Jimmy Butler (SF), Gordon Hayward (SF), Buddy Hield

SF: Khris Middleton (SG), Kyle Anderson (SG), Mario Hezonja (SG)

PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo (SF), Jarrett Allen (C)

C: Marc Gasol, Brook Lopez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

bump :)

 

Just traded Middleton for Gobert straight up!

 

New team:

PG: Donovan Mitchell (SG), Ricky Rubio, Mike Conley, Markelle Fultz (SG)

SG: Jimmy Butler (SF), , Buddy Hield

SF: Gordon Hayward (SG), Kyle Anderson (SG), Mario Hezonja (SG)

PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo (SF), Jarrett Allen (C)

C: Rudy Gobert, Marc Gasol, Brook Lopez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RafiBomb said:

 

Just traded Middleton for Gobert straight up!

 

New team:

PG: Donovan Mitchell (SG), Ricky Rubio, Mike Conley, Markelle Fultz (SG)

SG: Jimmy Butler (SF), , Buddy Hield

SF: Gordon Hayward (SG), Kyle Anderson (SG), Mario Hezonja (SG)

PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo (SF), Jarrett Allen (C)

C: Rudy Gobert, Marc Gasol, Brook Lopez

Your team seems like it's in great shape. A good mix of established guys and young players with upside. Not quite sure why you don't like it. Maybe because it will be an easy route to the championship and you'll get bored?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AndreSplash said:

Your team seems like it's in great shape. A good mix of established guys and young players with upside. Not quite sure why you don't like it. Maybe because it will be an easy route to the championship and you'll get bored?

 

Classic misunderstanding hahaha

I meant that i am not a fan of drafting as early as we did not the team. Thanks for the input on my team. Just looking for opinions since my team is drafted and the season feels so far from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 8:30 PM, stinkroach said:

what picks were the players on yr team?  looks like you got good value

 

Round 1 (5): Giannis

Round 2 (16): Jimmy Butler

Round 3 (25): Donovan Mitchell

Round 4 (36): Marc Gasol

Round 5 (45): Khris Middleton (flipped for Gobert)

Round 6 (56): Gordon Hayward

Round 7 (65): Mike Conley

Round 8 (76): Ricky Rubio

Round 9 (85): Jarrett Allen

Round 10 (96): Brook Lopez

Round 11 (105): Buddy Hield

Round 12 (116): Markelle Fultz

Round 13 (125): Kyle Anderson

Round 14 (136): Mario Hezonja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team looks solid.... who gave you Gobert for Middleton is a big noob... I'll try to grab another PF (J.Bell?).... I don't think Fultz will be relevant so he can go, last 2 picks were solid Anderson and Mario should be good value..... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, King.James said:

Team looks solid.... who gave you Gobert for Middleton is a big noob... I'll try to grab another PF (J.Bell?).... I don't think Fultz will be relevant so he can go, last 2 picks were solid Anderson and Mario should be good value..... 

I agree with Fultz. Was honestly just waiting literally until the day he gets pre-season action to make a call. In speaking of PF's, since it is a shallow league Jaren Jackson Jr. has been available who i feel would be worth grabbing BUT that would leave me with FOUR Grizzlies on my team (Conley, Gasol, Anderson, Jackson)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now