Sign in to follow this  
dczimbelman

Free ESPN 16 Team Dynasty H2H Opening

Looking for owner for 16 team dynasty league on ESPN. League is in year 2. 17 man roster with 5 starting spots which include PG, SG, SF, PF, and C. Team that needs to be replaced has Lonzo, Nurkic, Vucevic, Kuzma, Klay, and has the 6th and 9th picks among others.
H2H cats league with the following categories:

FGM

FTM

FG%

FT%

3PM

Assists

OREB

DREB

Blocks

Steals

TO's

DD's

League uses GroupMe to communicate and is very active. Please let me know if interested. First come, first serve and may have 2nd opening before season starts.

3 hours ago, dczimbelman said:

Looking for owner for 16 team dynasty league on ESPN. League is in year 2. 17 man roster with 5 starting spots which include PG, SG, SF, PF, and C. Team that needs to be replaced has Lonzo, Nurkic, Vucevic, Kuzma, Klay, and has the 6th and 9th picks among others.
H2H cats league with the following categories:

FGM

FTM

FG%

FT%

3PM

Assists

OREB

DREB

Blocks

Steals

TO's

DD's

League uses GroupMe to communicate and is very active. Please let me know if interested. First come, first serve and may have 2nd opening before season starts.

I'll take the team. dwg.4games@gmail.com

Have two openings in this league.  First come, first serve.  First team has CJ, Jaylen, Love, Lowry, Conley, Teague, Warren.  Second team has Drummond, Ingram, Millsap, Lavine, PG13, CP3, Gordon, Sexton.  

Leave e-mail if interested.