phenomenon323

20 Team ESPN Dynasty League/ H2H Points/ $40 Buy-In LeagueSafe/ Draft Oct. 13th

Hello guys.  Im starting up a new 20 team dynasty league on ESPN.  I have experience running dynasty leagues in the past and wanted to take another shot at it. If you enjoy deep rosters and watching young guys grow on your team, then you will enjoy this league. 

• H2H Points league with 10 starters, 5 bench and 2 IR spots. 
  • Snake draft on October 13th at 8pm ET. 
  • You will be able to keep as many players as you want each year and only have to make room for rookies.
  • There is a list of team names and logos we will be choosing from and I will leave the link below so you can choose which one you like. 
  • I will be collecting a $40 entry fee on LeagueSafe which will pay for this year and next year to encourage owners to stay long term.  It will be $20 every year after. 
  • Payouts will be $200 for 1st, $75 for 2nd, $30 for 3rd and $5 to the weekly high score.
  • There will be a slow 2 round rookie draft each year soon after the real NBA draft. 

I will also start a group on GroupMe for easier communication throughout the league.

If you are interested leave your email, send me a message on here or email me at pgoodman0323@gmail.com

League Page

http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=71153536

Team Logos

http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/bobcatsfan323/library/Franchise Fantasy B-Ball League Team Logos?sort=3&page=1

Edited by phenomenon323

On 9/7/2018 at 3:10 PM, phenomenon323 said:

18 more man haha. Its been slow going so far.  Would you wanna join or have other people you know that would? 

I'm interested and I have a few, potentially 6, that are interested as well. Plz shoot me an email so we can chat.

Henry1jg@gmail.com

Also, apologies for the slow response. I commish a football league and play in a few others. Had to tie those loose ends up before turning my attention to hoops.