Sign in to follow this  
NSkrbec

Dynasty Who Do I Keep/Cut

I'm in a 16 team full dynasty and starting to look at making my final roster cuts here and due to not being able to have guys on the DL in the off-season, need to make some cuts that I'm not looking forward to. 

I have two batters that I have questions on: 

1.  Currently have Troy Tulowitzki on the DL. I'm leaning towards cutting him to not have to waste a roster spot on him. Is he done? 

2. I have stashed Yasmany Tomas on my Majors bench (he is past our AB limit to place in Minors). Do I cut ties with him. I had somewhat of a fantasy crush on him over the years but think it may be time to cut ties. 

Lastly, I have a slew of mediocre pitchers that I need to make a decision on. IF I LET GO OF BOTH Tulo and Tomas, here is what I have going on. I have 9 spots and these 15 guys that I need to pick between -at least 4 of them need to be MiLB eligible (need to cut 6 of them)

Seth Lugo NYM
Aantonio Senzatela Col,

Brent Suter Mil

Brett Anderson Oak

Jeremy Jeffress Mil

Joakim Soria Mil

Mike Montgomery CHC

Caleb Smith Mia (MiLB)

Eric Skoglund KC (MiLB)

John Gant StL (MiLB)

Justin Anderson LAA (MiLB)

Luis Medina NYY (MiLB)

Eric Lauer SD (MiLB)

Yohander Mendez Tex (MiLB)

Kyle Muller Atl (MiLB)

Definitely let go over Tulo and Tomas.

With the pitchers, depends a bit on your status in the league.  If your near the bottom, I'd probably gravitate more towards the MiLB guys.  Honestly though, I'm not in love with any of them.

Get rid of Tulo and Tomas.  They are finished.

Locks for keepers (from your list):

Jeffress, Brett Anderson, Caleb Smith (MiLB), Gant (MiLB), 

You can safely get rid of Brent Suter, he has no spot in Mil, no strikeouts, no upside.

The other 5 are your gut feeling picks based on your experience in the league.