mckinncm

$50 entry...12 Team...PPR....ESPN...Leaguesafe...drafting at 8:15 est tonight (9/3)

Three email guy wasn't invited. Will wait 15 more minutes and anyone in who hasn't paid will be removed and we'll go down the line in order.

Jonathan Mora....you should have gotten a refund on your leaguesafe payment. Please pay again on the link above where I created a new leaguesafe with payout by majority approval.

Just now, mckinncm said:

Jonathan Mora....you should have gotten a refund on your leaguesafe payment. Please pay again on the link above where I created a new leaguesafe with payout by majority approval.

Cool. How many more have to pay? Is everyone in the actual espn league paid? 

Paid up on leaguesafe.  How do people join leaguesafe and skip the payment process? for me it makes me pay right away in order to join.

Just now, Jmode666 said:

Im still waiting for refund on thge previous one. Does anyone know how long that takes?

takes 1 business day.  So check back tomorrow and it will go back to your leaguesafe "wallet".   You can either leave the money in your balance for later use or take it out.