bgar15

Kyle Juszczyk 2018 Outlook

I think this guy is a start if your desperate he is certainly better in PPR and better than starting guys like Henry, Barber, ROJO, Gore, Miller, etc

17 minutes ago, FollowTheLeader said:

Interesting tidbit: Kyle Juszczyk is the 49er's 3rd string QB

That’s real interesting if beathard goes down Kyle could be a league winner rb playing qb 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

That’s real interesting if beathard goes down Kyle could be a league winner rb playing qb 

You'd have to imagine they'd sign a QB off the street to start over Juzczyk, who hasn't played QB since High School.

37 minutes ago, CooL said:

That’s really the key questions to answer with this guy. I think he is still on the field a lot, but obviously Breida soaks up most of the targets. Juice might be good for a handful of targets, but that’s pretty much it. I recall that one TD where he pretended to block, snaked along the line of scrimmage, and then ran down the sideline for a catch and TD.

Fantasy gods would say the minute we all drop Juice, Breida is announced to have a season ending injury...

I guess we have to figure out what the chances are ROS that Breida gets re-injured in the same season (kind of like what happened to D. Freeman)

1 minute ago, smeeze said:

You'd have to imagine they'd sign a QB off the street to start over Juzczyk, who hasn't played QB since High School.

Im just gonna ignore this and envision Juszczyk passing touchdowns to himself in ppr 

1 minute ago, Chargers88 said:

Im just gonna ignore this and envision Juszczyk passing touchdowns to himself in ppr 

lol_td.0.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Oh that would be great, like a Joe Webb situation. I’d love to see Shanny experiment with wildcat formations in what is becoming a lost season for them. Whatever became of the wildcat, anyway?

10 minutes ago, CooL said:

Oh that would be great, like a Joe Webb situation. I’d love to see Shanny experiment with wildcat formations in what is becoming a lost season for them. Whatever became of the wildcat, anyway?

A few teams are running variations of the wildcat this season. Off the top of my head, the Bears have run a bit with Cohen & Howard and scored a long TD off it; the Ravens have been running Flacco out wide with Lamar Jackson under center; the Saints are using Taysom Hill as a hybrid QB in wildcat sets (although the last 2 might not exactly count).

18 minutes ago, smeeze said:

lol_td.0.gif

4 points for a TD pass. 6 points for a TD catch. 1 point for a catch. 0.24 points for passing yards. 0.4 points for receiving yards. 

Somewhere there is a dude out there that remains haunted due to this play. 

10 hours ago, Cotton Jones said:

Should have tacked this on:

Stats vs Cardinals

1 rush 12 yds

6 catches on 7 targets for 75 yds

14.7 in PPR, only 3.5 vs chargers week 4, had 14.8 vs KC in week 3 with that rec touchdown

49ers @ GB this week, then hosting Rams.

I guess we can expect the 49ers to be playing form behind next week too so he is a good 2 week play!

Is this the correct approach?

11 minutes ago, Tenner said:

4 points for a TD pass. 6 points for a TD catch. 1 point for a catch. 0.24 points for passing yards. 0.4 points for receiving yards. 

Ya if that was during Fantasy championship week or during FF playoffs, and not the wild card game, we would've had a brian westbrook situation on steroids. 

4 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Ya if that was during Fantasy championship week or during FF playoffs, and not the wild card game, we would've had a brian westbrook situation on steroids. 

Yeah that was the Wildcard game in the (real) playoffs last season. I don't even know how they would have scored it in FF.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:56 PM, dashoe said:

He.

Won't

Be.

Fantasy,

Relevant.

Ehem...

5 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Yeah that was the Wildcard game in the (real) playoffs last season. I don't even know how they would have scored it in FF.

He got a TD pass, and TD reception and yards for FanDuel and daily fantasy sites like that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bgar15 said:

Ehem...

yeah, looks like his situation has changed significantly :lol:

2 hours ago, jpark211 said:

I guess we can expect the 49ers to be playing form behind next week too so he is a good 2 week play!

Is this the correct approach?

Yeah

If the Pro Football Doc thinks Breida has a high ankle sprain I believe the Pro Football Doc

Breida could be out for a while

Yeah I was just about to say....I should really check headlines before coming to the forum

Updating an earlier item, NBC Sports Bay Area reports Matt Breida (ankle) was walking without a noticeable limp on Thursday.

Ace beat reporter Matt Maiocco had a slip of the Twitter tongue. It would seem to confirm Breida avoided a high-ankle sprain and might actually have a chance to play on Monday night against the Packers. Breida did not practice on Thursday. Another DNP on Friday would have him close to "out."

Oct 11 - 4:51 PM

3 hours ago, Tenner said:

I'm splitting hairs and picking nits, but that was a 6yd TD, not 4 yds...according to the video at least. :)

JuicyStick is second among RBs in total air yards/targets this season, trailing only James White ... maybe the Stick needs to hit a tanning booth. 

• Haha 1

Debating grabbing him off the wire. My RB situation is terrible right now and the WW isn’t much better.

ill wait until tomorrow to see if there’s anything new on Breida.

43 minutes ago, krest509 said:

Did breida practice today?

Nope.

Breida (ankle) isn't practicing Friday, Cam Inman of The San Jose Mercury News reports.

While he hasn't yet been ruled out, Breida's continued absence from the practice field lends credence to the notion that he's a long shot to play in Monday's game at Green Bay. The Niners likely are preparing to move forward with Alfred Morris and Raheem Mostert in the backfield for Week 6, hoping Breida can make it back for Week 7 against the Rams. Coach Kyle Shanahan said at the beginning of the week that he views Breida as doubtful for Monday's game.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-matt-breida-misses-another-practice/