hipriest69

Nic Batum 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Quietly not being a complete waste of space the last few weeks

Edited by Crazycanto

The last 2 games notwithstanding, he still isn't scoring, but propping up his value with steals - 1.3 steals in January.

Now that I am used to his low scoring, owning him isn't as painful. Success really is relative to expectation lol

Well, only four field goal attempts aside, this was yet another solid Batum performance (granted, it was against the lowly Grizzlies).  

He has been playing well offensively after the all-star break. He's getting more opportunities to run the offense now after Lamb  moved back to the sixth man role. He's ownership % on Yahoo is 73%, so make sure he's not available in your league

4 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

He has been playing well offensively after the all-star break. He's getting more opportunities to run the offense now after Lamb  moved back to the sixth man role. He's ownership % on Yahoo is 73%, so make sure he's not available in your league

Can’t decide who to pick up between lamb , batum , Marvin , and zeller

there all available and I’ve always had one of them on my roster , right now it’s zeller but I’m tempted to drop for batum , is batum the 2nd most valuable fantasy asset out of Charlotte ROS?

3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Can’t decide who to pick up between lamb , batum , Marvin , and zeller

there all available and I’ve always had one of them on my roster , right now it’s zeller but I’m tempted to drop for batum , is batum the 2nd most valuable fantasy asset out of Charlotte ROS?

I think Batum and Lamb are better than Marvin and Zeller. Lamb will get you more scoring, and Batum will produce more all-around numbers.

Marvin and Zeller to me are fairly average. I wouldn't really hold them

1 hour ago, bballshinobi said:

I think Batum and Lamb are better than Marvin and Zeller. Lamb will get you more scoring, and Batum will produce more all-around numbers.

Marvin and Zeller to me are fairly average. I wouldn't really hold them

Also seems like batum is getting the lion share of the minutes , similar to kemba 

I’m going to hop on board

Ross or batum? Here’s my lineup in 12 team h2h:

C - drummond/marc gasol

PF- durant/isaac

SF - thad young/ross

SG - sweet lou/reddick

PG - payton/reggie jackson

16 hours ago, wachek14 said:

Ross or batum? Here’s my lineup in 12 team h2h:

C - drummond/marc gasol

PF- durant/isaac

SF - thad young/ross

SG - sweet lou/reddick

PG - payton/reggie jackson

Diffeeent types of players and stats set man. If you want scoring, Ross. Everything else, Batum

Nicolas Batum (eye) ruled out Monday.

Nicolas Batum (right eye abrasion) is a late scratch on Monday vs. the Rockets.

Charlotte's bad luck continues, as Batum will join Tony Parker, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Cody Zeller and Marvin Williams on the shelf. Dwayne Bacon is getting a fill-in start, and this means we should see more of Miles Bridges as well. It will also be interesting to see if Malik Monk gets an opportunity.

I have picked him up hopefully his playing next games !!

not on the report hopefully no late scratch

Wtf is going on with his minutes ??? Was a lock for 35+ mpg now he’s at 27 last game and 6 at half right now ....

Literally in a playoff race and they stop playing him I don’t get it?? Was a lock for 30+ mpg and just drops outta nowhere during semis very strange .,. Anybody a hornets fan here and no what the deal is