Hou vs nyg 

bal vs den

gb @ was

Definitely Houston

3 hours ago, NyjersInParis said:

Hou vs nyg 

bal vs den

gb @ was

If you have the room, grab GB for next week...at home against Buffalo!!!

• Like 1

Are the Bucs a sneaky play? 

Big Ben on the road. Distractions left and right. Sure the Steelers will get yards and points, but it could be multiple sacks and turnovers. 

19 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Are the Bucs a sneaky play? 

Big Ben on the road. Distractions left and right. Sure the Steelers will get yards and points, but it could be multiple sacks and turnovers. 

I think the Bucs would be more of a desperation play.

The narrative you mentioned is certainly possible, yet the prospect of negative points from your D/ST position seem equally probable, given the matchup.

Weak D playing against a high-powered offense? Don't do it!!!

• Like 1

anybody starting  the broncos dst? thoughts this week on starting them or drop them for the packers?

Edited by CallMeBrady

1 hour ago, CallMeBrady said:

anybody starting  the broncos dst? thoughts this week on starting them or drop them for the packers?

Bronco's DST for sure.

Packers have not shown much of anything on the defensive side of the ball, whereas Bronco's are one of the best options this week outside of the elite D matchups. Favorable odds that the Broncos DST will finish top 5-10 this week.

Next week, GB has a juicy matchup at home vs the inept Bills offense; perhaps the worst offense we've seen in decades. GB should be a good choice next week.

Ravens and Texans are both somehow available in my league... Any clear preference there?

Edit: And would anyone stream the Dolphins over either of them?

Edited by DekuTree

For this week I would rank them Hou, Miami, and Bal.

Who to start Rams or Jags this week? I own both.

Edited by Tomei7

Jax vs a hobbled oline Titans team with the possibility of Gabbert or dinged up Mariota at QB.

11 minutes ago, Gootz said:

NE @ DET 

CAR vs CIN

???

I'd lean Carolina because they're at home, but it's close.  Good luck.

4 hours ago, Gootz said:

NE @ DET 

CAR vs CIN

???

Patriots SS Patrick Chung (concussion) has been downgraded to out for Week 3.

This was expected after Chung didn't practice and was listed as doubtful. The Patriots will also be without CB Eric Rowe (groin) and DL Trey Flowers (concussion) against Detroit.

Source: Mike Reiss on Twitter

5 hours ago, Red Dog said:

I'd lean Carolina because they're at home, but it's close.  Good luck.

1 hour ago, Red Dog said:

Patriots SS Patrick Chung (concussion) has been downgraded to out for Week 3.

This was expected after Chung didn't practice and was listed as doubtful. The Patriots will also be without CB Eric Rowe (groin) and DL Trey Flowers (concussion) against Detroit.

Source: Mike Reiss on Twitter

That's not helping my cause. I'm really apprehensive on CAR though. CIN is no slouch and they put up points. What about SEA vs DAL or MIA vs OAK?

8 minutes ago, Gootz said:

I went with MIA.

I actually just picked them up as well. 

Anyone else playing them? Doesn’t seem to have a tough schedule moving forward either. 

14 minutes ago, vinovinovino said:

I actually just picked them up as well. 

Anyone else playing them? Doesn’t seem to have a tough schedule moving forward either. 

Man, I'm honestly considering them over Baltimore and Houston for some reason... I don't trust Baltimore after getting trounced by Cincy, and Houston has never seemed to put together a great fantasy D/ST despite their great onfield personnel. Miami has been hungry and forcing turnovers at a ridiculous clip. Someone talk me out of this...

2 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

Man, I'm honestly considering them over Baltimore and Houston for some reason... I don't trust Baltimore after getting trounced by Cincy, and Houston has never seemed to put together a great fantasy D/ST despite their great onfield personnel. Miami has been hungry and forcing turnovers at a ridiculous clip. Someone talk me out of this...

I was trying to take myself out of it this morning too. 

Srats are looking pretty good though and it’s tough to ignore. Granted the teams they played weren’t the greatest, there’s something to be said about momentum and ROS schedule. 

33 minutes ago, vinovinovino said:

I was trying to take myself out of it this morning too. 

Srats are looking pretty good though and it’s tough to ignore. Granted the teams they played weren’t the greatest, there’s something to be said about momentum and ROS schedule. 

Damnit, I'm doing it... 

OAZe.gif

MIA or DAL? Have MIA in my lineup right now, but have a weird feeling the Raiders come out and get their first W this weekend. Seattle O line is terrible and DAL should get plenty of sacks. HELP?! 

I contemplated DAL but SEA at home gets loud and rowdy so I typically steer clear unless it’s an elite team (ie MIN). 

2 minutes ago, kiplays said:

MIA or DAL? Have MIA in my lineup right now, but have a weird feeling the Raiders come out and get their first W this weekend. Seattle O line is terrible and DAL should get plenty of sacks. HELP?! 

I scooped up DAL for the week and dropped them today for MIA lol ? 

i think youll be okay with either. 

42 minutes ago, vinovinovino said:

i think youll be okay with either. 

fuuuuuuuuuu.....dge