phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

4 hours ago, DekuTree said:

fuuuuuuuuuu.....dge

Do you have return yards in your league?

Miami gave me 16 pts today. 

Dallas is at 8 pts at halftime and it’s not looking good for them. 

Edited by vinovinovino

12 minutes ago, vinovinovino said:

Do you have return yards in your league?

Miami gave me 16 pts today. 

Dallas is at 8 pts at halftime and it’s not looking good for them. 

Not in the one I played them in - in the one that does they still only put up like 5 with those settings.

In my standard they gave me 4... Better than Houston would have, who I was looking at. Ah well, made no difference to the day, that Vikings game all but sank me. 

How’re we feeling about the Bears? I hoped they could be my ROS defense, but playing TB next week and then on bye. I hate picking up a 2nd defense for bye week fill-in, but would obviously have to if I’m keeping the Bears for all year. Plus they have LAR and GB in weeks 14 and 15 which is the playoffs in my league. 

Hard to keep them through the next 2 weeks. What’re y’all doing?

Edited by ff062018

Yeah, I think Cleveland's DST is gonna be a decent option all year.  At Oakland is a bit of a toss-up, but I think they have a decent floor with the sacks and turnovers they create.

If I can get Seattle's DST on waivers, I'd rather roll them against Arizona, though.

4 minutes ago, JetCityPersian said:

Yeah, I think Cleveland's DST is gonna be a decent option all year.  At Oakland is a bit of a toss-up, but I think they have a decent floor with the sacks and turnovers they create.

If I can get Seattle's DST on waivers, I'd rather roll them against Arizona, though.

I disagree. I would rather have Cleveland much more than Seattle. I understand Seattle's matchup is a heck of a lot easier, but Cleveland's roster is significantly better and personally I think Seattle is overrated... in fact I will claim they are bad. This Seattle defense let up a bunch of points vs the Broncos and Bears first two weeks. It was about time they put up a good game against another easy matchup vs the Cowboys. 

I understand why you would say Seattle though, but I just think the Browns are better. Look at how well the Browns have played in seemingly bad matchups their first two weeks. I don't care what anybody says... holding the Saints offense to whatever they held them to in the Super Dome is MAD impressive 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ff062018 said:

How’re we feeling about the Bears? I hoped they could be my ROS defense, but playing TB next week and then on bye. I hate picking up a 2nd defense for bye week fill-in, but would obviously have to if I’m keeping the Bears for all year. Plus they have LAR and GB in weeks 14 and 15 which is the playoffs in my league. 

Fitz just threw 3 picks including one for a TD against a horrendous defense.

Looking ahead to next week with the bears on bye.  Are the titans a solid play against the bulls?  Thinking of grabbing them now

13 hours ago, ff062018 said:

They seemed to do just fine vs the Packers in the first week, and you can't really predict out that far what a team is going to look like then.  The Rams just lost Peters and Talib...their D may not be what it was.  You hold on to the Bears 100%, because if they are dropped will immediately be added.  Yes, they have a bye, and then MIA, NE (Both could be tough) and then NYJ, BUFF, DET, MINN, DET NYG...It isn't exactly scary and TB, NE, and MINN are IN Chicago.

1 hour ago, bgar15 said:

Rank these D/ST for week 4:

Browns @ OAK

Packers vs. Buffalo

Chargers vs. SF

I think the chargers are a top 10 D this week along with Seattle easy with the qbs on the other side. I am going for the chargers i think.

Bears owners, week 5 bye coming up. Looking ahead, who you got out of this bunch?

TEN at BUF

BAL at CLE

DEN at NYJ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtbgator said:

Bears owners, week 5 bye coming up. Looking ahead, who you got out of this bunch?

TEN at BUF

BAL at CLE

DEN at NYJ

I’m grabbing Tennessee 

1 hour ago, em33 said:

Seattle ROS? They look solid

Thinking of streaming SEA at ARZ with both LAR corners out this week against MIN.  Unsure how to play it.

Edited by kelle1sa

4 minutes ago, kelle1sa said:

Thinking of streaming SEA at ARZ with both LAR corners out this week against MIN.  Unsure how to play it.

I'm streaming Seattle D as soon as they clear waivers. I've been streaming defenses every game. It's worked out pretty well except for the Jets on Thursday.

5 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I'm streaming Seattle D as soon as they clear waivers. I've been streaming defenses every game. It's worked out pretty well except for the Jets on Thursday.

Would you stream SEA over the Rams on a short turnaround against a MIN team who was just shut down by the Bills even though Talib and Peters are both going to be out?

9 minutes ago, kelle1sa said:

Would you stream SEA over the Rams on a short turnaround against a MIN team who was just shut down by the Bills even though Talib and Peters are both going to be out?

Id rather streaming SEA, even though Zona will look better with Rosen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kelle1sa said:

I would. I hate Thursday night games, regardless of who is playing. I don't think I will do that again.

• Thanks 1

Should I drop Ravens for Chargers D/ST this week or should I roster both for a week?

Edited by kenmed88

11 hours ago, yanksman said:

Fitz just threw 3 picks including one for a TD against a horrendous defense.

Whenever the Pitt D put Fitz in duress, he was god awful. I expect that to continue when the Bears play. Their front defensive front is nasty, gonna be putting pressure on him all game.