phatrat

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

Already snagged panthers as they should be more than ready for the giants. Can’t really stop too much of Barkley but can def get to Eli with sacks and a couple picks. Also someone dropped ravens, hope I get them too lol

Any team that plays the Bills. Green Bay D actually won me the matchup this week. Tennessee is up for Week 5.

• Like 1

Denver d against Darnold if they're on your wire. He can't get away from their pass rush like Mahomes did.

10 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Any team that plays the Bills. Green Bay D actually won me the matchup this week. Tennessee is up for Week 5.

I am also jumping on the Titans this week, I passed up Green Bay and lost by 1.4 :( 

Tennessee or Carolina to stream this week?  Both seem like good options and are probably both available in a lot of leagues.  Anyone strongly pick one over the other?

Just now, esprits4s said:

Tennessee or Carolina to stream this week?  Both seem like good options and are probably both available in a lot of leagues.  Anyone strongly pick one over the other?

Coin flip really. I went with Carolina. Coming off a bye, rested, plays at home vs. NYG. I'm expecting a few sacks and turnovers. TEN D is rising though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Always the worry that a Vikings-type matchup happens with the Bills now. I'm leaning towards Titans with Bears on bye. Titans or Ravens this week?

3 hours ago, SonataArctica said:

I might actually play the bills this week against the titans 

lol

Houston def worth a pickup for ROS

Edited by mjames242
Spelling

Indianapolis if you have extra space to stash. They've been underrated and only 5% owned in Yahoo. After NE on Thursday, they have @NYJ with 10 days off followed by Buffalo at home

Edited by 24HourPiffness
  • Like 1

NE or Cincy this week ? Indy down weapons but Luck can still sling it around.....

6 minutes ago, bosny said:

Choice of Den or Ravens...who do ya like?

Den vs Jets this week, Ravens better defense but Cleveland Offense looks good

Should I roll no defense this week?  Bears on a bye and only options to drop someone are djax or riddick. Streaming options kinda suck too

Hou v dallas

Az @ SF

Det v GB

GB @ Det

Id rather roll no defense then risk getting negatives. Im leaning houston as dallas offense is pretty anemic right now and zeke banged up

Anyone that has the bench spot...I'd snag up the Colts this week. They got the Jets next week on 10 days rest and then the Bills in week 7. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, mjames242 said:

Houston def worth a pickup for ROS

Why?

38 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Why?

Currently have titans rostered. I reviewed upcoming matchups, I don’t want to drop the titans def, so week 8 bye HoU gets Miami at home and Houston gets Buffalo week 6 with titans in England vs chargers 

Titans and Panthers got scooped up in my league so I'm trying to decide between:

- Bengals (vs. Dolphins)

- 49ers (vs. Cardinals)

- Patriots (vs. Colts)

- Jets (vs. Broncos)

Any thoughts?

32 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

Titans and Panthers got scooped up in my league so I'm trying to decide between:

- Bengals (vs. Dolphins)

- 49ers (vs. Cardinals)

- Patriots (vs. Colts)

- Jets (vs. Broncos)

Any thoughts?

I am personally thinking Bengals but gosh I am not in love with any streaming options this week.  

Titans snatched up. Choice between Ravens, Panthers, and Broncos. I like the Ravens a lot this week because Cleveland is starting a rookie QB. Broncos also facing  a rookie too. I don't know.

• Like 2